Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football Questions.

Let me start it off.

If you have a KC or a New England player would you replace them in your lineup.
    There is a lot of chatter the game will be played Monday or Tuesday. It takes another positive test and the game is probably not happening this week.

My team I have Hill WR KC. Best bench option to replace him is Jefferson Vikings WR.

Re: Fantasy Football Questions.

Game "officially" has been rescheduled for Monday Night at 6

I would roll the dice with him and just use Jefferson if that game ends up postponed

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
      Game "officially" has been rescheduled for Monday Night at 6

I would roll the dice with him and just use Jefferson if that game ends up postponed
      Chiefs have no new positive test today. So it looks like the game is on for Monday.

Comment

Yep, looks like it will play

I'm rolling the dice with Julio for tomorrow, not Covid related but injury...and I picked up Gage for my bench in case he don't go

Good Luck

Comment

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Chiefs/Patriots game has been scheduled for Monday at 7:05 ET on CBS and the Falcons/Packers kickoff time has been pushed back to 8:50 ET.
          The Chiefs and Patriots have both turned in a full set of negative COVID-19 tests as of Sunday morning. That bodes well for the two teams to square off on Monday night.

Comment

Working...
          X