Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday NFL

YTD 6-9 -3.3

Browns+4(4 units) I been watching Some Baker Mayfield this year and I have to say he is HOT! He comes into this game very hot, completing 70 percent of his passes with three touchdowns, one interception and consecutive quarterback ratings of 100-plus over the last two weeks...

The reason for this pick on the Browns is the Cowboy Defense.. In their last two games, the Cowboys have allowed 792 yards passing, nine passing touchdowns, an opposing quarterback rating of 128.1 and have not recorded a single interception. The nine passing touchdowns in consecutive games is the most given up by Dallas sine the 2006 season.For the year, Dallas is allowing opposing quarterbacks to throw a touchdown every 12 pass attempts, by far the highest rate in the NFL. In fact the 8.3 touchdown rate allowed by the Dallas pass defense is the worst the NFL has seen since the 1969 season..... average of 32.3 points allowed in 3 games! And the defense has forced just two turnovers ...

Dallas has a new defensive scheme and many injuries on defense.. the coaching staff had only a virtual offseason. There’s no substitute for hands-on experience on the practice field when installing a new scheme. Now scrap the five preseason games that were scheduled …

The Cowboys gave up 22 explosive plays — runs of 10 or more yards and receptions of 15 or more yards — in the first month of the season...

Mayfield is gonna Eat their Lunch Today...

Re: Sunday NFL

Comment

Raiders+3'(-120) x2

Comment

2nd half

Raiders PK x2

Comment

I really Dislike Carr....

Eagles+8'(2 units)

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTWINBABY View Post
            I really Dislike Carr....

Eagles+8'(2 units)
            I agree with you on raiders... they shouldn’t have lost that game, horrible fumbles

Good thing I thought like you and took the Eagles ML +300 and Carson wentz first touchdown

Made a bad day much better!

Comment

Working...
            X