week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 4

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query?output=default&sdql=4+%3D+week+and+losses+%3D+0+and+p%3AA+and+o%3 Awins+<%3D2+and+n%3ANDIV+and+conference%21%3Do%3Aconferen ce++and+line+>-8+and+total+<48+and+season+>1997&submit=++S+D+Q+L+%21++
    https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

I will give parameters later as I have to run right now..any other sdql'ers are welcome to do that
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-02-2020, 03:47 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: week 4

Sure. We are looking at week 4 undefeated teams facing a non-conference opponent with at least one loss. Our teams were on the road last week and their next game is not a divisional matchup.
    The total is under 48 and our undefeated team is laying less than 8.
    This situation has only come up 7 times since 1998. Most of the teams on our list won in blowout fashion, except for the lone underdog, the 2009 Broncos. That Broncos team still won though. Take that, Tony Romo.

We have an underdog again this year. The undefeated Bears are getting points.

4 = week and losses = 0 and p:A and o:wins <= 2 and n:NDIV and conference != o:conference and line > -8 and total < 48 and season > 1997
    Last edited by omar; 10-02-2020, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by omar View Post
      Sure. We are looking at week 4 undefeated teams facing a non-conference opponent with at least one loss. Our teams were on the road last week and their next game is not a divisional matchup.
      The total is under 48 and our undefeated team is laying less than 8.
      This situation has only come up 7 times since 1998. Most of the teams on our list won in blowout fashion, except for the lone underdog, the 2009 Broncos. That Broncos team still won though. Take that, Tony Romo.

We have an underdog again this year. The undefeated Bears are getting points.

4 = week and losses = 0 and p:A and o:wins <= 2 and n:NDIV and conference != o:conference and line > -8 and total < 48 and season > 1997
      great job..thanks omar
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

open it up a bit for 13-1 SUATS

13-1-0 (10.50, 92.9%) avg line: -6.4

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
          open it up a bit for 13-1 SUATS

13-1-0 (10.50, 92.9%) avg line: -6.4

thanks RT.. I originally had it with the extra week like yours but liked how dominant it was in week 4

Comment

3 <= week <= 4 and H and time zone = P and po:time zone = E and p:margin > -5 and ot:wins < 2 and C and (p:M3 > 7 or p:M3 < 0) and conference = NFC

week 3-4
            home
            pacific time zone
            conference
            nfc
            previous eastern time zone
            previous didn't lose by >4
            today's opp <2 wins
            weren't leading by <8 after 3 quarters

6-0 o/u (13.92)

lar flew over last year in this situation.. admittedly normally don't like when line's out of range but since it's the same team, last year and a huge over I'll forgive that

sf over 45
            lar over 48

Last edited by bleeker; 10-04-2020, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
              3 <= week <= 4 and H and time zone = P and po:time zone = E and p:margin > -5 and ot:wins < 2 and C and (p:M3 > 7 or p:M3 < 0) and conference = NFC

week 3-4
              home
              pacific time zone
              conference
              nfc
              previous eastern time zone
              previous didn't lose by >4
              today's opp <2 wins
              weren't leading by <8 after 3 quarters

6-0 o/u (13.92)

lar flew over last year in this situation.. admittedly normally don't like when line's out of range but since it's the same team, last year and a huge over I'll forgive that

sf over 45
              lar over 48

the only way this system makes sense is if the team in question was away the previous week and the query above doesn't include that.. if you add previous away to this you still have 2 nice overs including the lar last year .. still not as crazy about it this way so going to make above half unit plays

sf over 45 half unit
              lar over 48 half unit

Last edited by bleeker; 10-04-2020, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Comment

time zone = P and H and o:time zone = E and p:AFW and po:time zone != P and p:margin > 10 and n:conference = NFC and line > -14

13-1 o/u (13.62)

only under by half point

over sf/phi 45
                  Last edited by bleeker; 10-04-2020, 05:05 PM.

Comment

OVER OVER... ORIGINALLY PUT UNDER!!

Comment

also it's 12-1 o/u not 13-1..sorry..obviously wouldn't change my opinion lol

Comment

Working...
                      X