• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 4 Stink

Wk 1 // 2-6 -411
    Wk 2 // 5-7 -232
    Wk 3 // 6-6 -11

///

It's been three stinkin' weeks. But maybe the smell has gone over the fence to my neighbor's house. It appears to be going away.

Thursday:

NY Jets +1 -107 (vs Denv)
    Under 41' -107

Both of these teams are gonna be happy to see each other. They are finally in their league. Denver is 0-3 against teams that are 8-1. And the Jets are 0-3 against teams that are 7-2.

I like the Jets' Defense better and I like Darnold's chance better of pulling it together than Brett Rypien who was an undrafted free agent last year before getting his first big league chance in relief of the reliever, Driskel last week. In that role last week he was 8/9 but for only 53 yards, no TDs, and a pick.

Make no mistake, these are two gummy offenses. There won't be a ton of scoring tonight.

Re: Week 4 Stink

Comment

Wow. I shoulda known that the Jets would come into this thread and shut the windows again. I crown them the Stinkiest Team in the NFL. 6 personal foul penalties!!! Gase is a stinkin' disGrACE. And I am too for betting on those toilet cleaners.

///

Sunday:

Cinci -1' -103 (vs Jax)
      0-2-1 Cincy vs 1-2 Jax
      Joe Burrows is learning. His team is gaining confidence. Jax is still on the mat after getting clobbered at home vs cross state rival, Miami, on Thursday night. Bengals get in the Win column.

Miami +5' -104 (vs Sea)
      Miami is another team gainng confidence led by a guy, Fitzpatrick, who plays like a kid being chased by the cops for breaking a garage window. Seattle has the worst D in the NFL yet they are 3-0 SU and 3-0 ATS. That can't last.

Tampa Bay -7' +104 (vs LA Ch)
      2-1 TBy vs 1-2 LA Ch
      Tampa is starting to look like a Tom Brady team. The virtual fans will be psyched! And as I expected the Bucs D is starting to do their part. Better Offense. Better Defense. Positive vibes. Bucs big.

Washington +14' -108 (vs Balty)
      1-2 Wash vs 2-1 Balty
      All those negative rumblings in Baltimore after the Kansas City drubbing have got to take a toll on the Ravens. How focused can they be going into Washington, DC, the Home of the Unfocused.

Carolina +3 -103 (vs Azo)
      1-2 Car vs 2-1 Azo
      Was the Kyler Murray Show exposed last week vs the Detroit Pussycats? This is an imbalanced team. They have a solid runner, receiver out of the backfield in Kenyan Drake. After three games he has 1 TD, and 5 total receptions. THe one man show from the desert is gonna get ambushed in the Panthers home jungle.

Comment

Comment

Add:

Houston -3' +104 (vs Minny)

Comment

Add:

Indy -3' -105 (@ Chi)
            LVR +3 +101 (vs Buff)

Comment

Add:

Philly +9 -108 (@ SFo)

Comment

Monday:

KCy -11 -107 (vs Pats)
                3-0 KCy vs 2-1 NEn
                The loss of Cam Newton just turned the Pats into a one dimensional offense. The only receiver they have worth ten cents is Julian Edelman. Their top tight end is Ryan Izzo. He has three catches total in three games. Nonexistent.
                There will be a lot of checkdowns to the backs out of the backfield. They may line James White (RB) up wide. There will be a lot of running. And journeyman Brian Hoyer is behind center. A very average QB. All in all an offense missing important dimensions.

The Pats lost their playmaking linebackers to free agency and covid. How are they gonna stop the multi faceted Kansas City offense? They won't. And the Pats won't be able to keep up.

Atlanta +6 -108 (@ GBy)
                0-3 Atl @ 3-0 GBy
                Who fears the Falcons after all the bird shit they've left on NFL fields this year? I'd say that the Cheese better. If Green Bay just lets down a little the Falcons can drop points on the scoreboard real quick. They've badly f'kd up two straight games. I think a newfound focus born out of embarrassment gets found tonight.

Comment

See you going against Aaron tonight in prime time. Not sure what to make of that.

Week 2, the Falcons were up 20-0 on the Cowboys (in the first qtr)
                  Week 3, the Falcons were beating the Bears 26-10
                  Week 4, the Falcons are down 21-6 early, but come roaring back? I like the Pack first half in a big way. Sounds like a good game if it goes according to my first half script and you end up winning too. GL tonight.
                  Last edited by omar; 10-05-2020, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by omar View Post
                    See you going against Aaron tonight in prime time. Not sure what to make of that.
                    I’m riding with Mich on ATL!

Although your first half packers bet is probably a lock
                    Last edited by Big Sam; 10-05-2020, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Week 4, the Falcons are down 21-6 early, but come roaring back? I like the Pack first half in a big way. Sounds like a good game if it goes according to my first half script and you end up winning too. GL tonight.
                      Went back to 2016 to check GBy in a primetime game.

ATS 8-9-1
                      SU 10-8

Home
                      SU 5-3
                      ATS 2-5-1

Comment

I think I saw Rodgers smile last week. When he feels like playing quarterback, it's magic. Can't bet against it.
                        GB is terrible on defense, so the late game should be tons of fun. I worry about Julio's hamstring and Ridley's ankle.

Comment

Comment

Maybe I should start listening! Hope you had the man with the smile, good.

Comment

Working...
                            X