Post Week 3 Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Week 3 Thoughts

Just for fun, here are some thoughts after 3 weeks of the NFL. Feel free to add ...

* Arthur Blank should personally refund EVERY ticket that was bet on his shitty Falcons. What a disgrace. Say goodbye to Quinn.
    * The NY Jets stink. I mean they are stink too bad to be in Michelangelo's thread! :) Gase is horrible. He was horrible in Miami and even worse in NY. I heard someone on the radio today say he's been given a raw deal both times. Didn't he choose to take the jobs??? Doesn't he have a 1st rounder (top 3?) in Darnold at QB???
    * The other team in NY sucks too.
    * If Seattle gets a D, watch out. SB!!
    * Mike McCarthy doesn't look to sharp at HC so far
    * Belichick is amazing. The Pats look like they will contend again this year. Kudos, BB.
    * How are the Bears 3-0?
    * Not sure i believe the Steelers are that good or the Vikings are that bad.
    * Joe Burrow looks like the real deal.
    * The Eagles and Carson Wentz ... Wow! The Bills and Josh Allen ... WOW!!!
    * Matt Ruhle and his Panthers show up to play. Not as easy an out as expected.
    * TB12 and Brees ... question mark??? Neither looks great. Guess we'll wait and see.
    *Aaron Rodgers in MVP form. He's chucking it!

Just for fun. Just some personal observations! :)

Re: Post Week 3 Thoughts

* Foles does it again. Will bears make him the starter or stick with turdsky
    * Somethings never change like Lions winning games they shouldn’t and losing most others.
    * Speaking of Lions, how about the comeback kid Stafford 35? Comeback wins now.
    * should be a great game tonight when 2 of the best square off. Let’s see if bmore gets any revenge from last year.
    * thank god we have football right now for some sort of normalcy.

Comment

Foles should be the starter going forward. The guy just wins and I believe the Eagles went all in on the wrong guy.
      Bless Stafford and his comebacks. I even wish nothing but the best for his wife who battled brain cancer.
      However, while 35 comebacks are great, but this team is awful.

I have watched the Lions be nothing more than mediocre my entire life. This organization needs to just gut the entire ownership and front office.
      Ford should stick to cars and sell this damn team. See what they can get for Stafford and draft Lawrence from Clemson.
      They need to get over this trying to be the junior Patriots. There is one reason for the Patriots success and it's coach Bill.
      Hiring people that worked around him, doesn't equal wins.

Comment

Which New Jersey team sucks more?
        Jets? The Colts scored at least one of each of these...rushing TD, passing TD, Int returned for TD, extra point, field goal and safety!
        Giants? The Niners might as well have left their punter at home. Zero punts... while the offensive genius that is Jason Garrett had his squad humming to the tune of 3 field goals!

Christian McCaffery was obviously holding the Panthers back.

If only Matt Nagy had started Nick Foles (who couldn't beat out Munchin Cashews in Jax) at the beginning of the year, the Bears might be 3-0....Oh wait

The Eagles punt in overtime instead of trying a 63 yard fg to win?

Comment

Where has Defense gone?

Week 3 saw 14 teams score 30 or more points (likely 2 more tonight)
          Week 3 saw only 5 teams score Under 20 points
          Week 3 saw 2 teams in single digits

Week 2 saw 16 teams score 30 or more points
          Week 2 saw only 8 teams score Under 20 points
          Week 2 saw 0 teams in single digits

Comment

Bet against every ny team every week, forever

Comment

Originally posted by vern View Post
              Bet against every ny team every week, forever
              Didn't the girl you just gave that fifty thousand dollar rock to tell you the next day that nothing's forever ?

Comment

* Falcons up 35-0 at the half vs. the Chiefs would be a fun game.
                * Patriots outplayed in the first half. The Raiders were hitting at 7.4 yards per play. Gruden can't hang with BB (no more Darren Waller for you), but the Raiders are fun. Cam had an off day. He does that from time to time, new center or not. Sony looked like a new man after Burkhead got going.
                * Joe Burrow does look like the real deal. Coaching staff seems to be figuring out that 3 or 4 WR sets are the way to go.
                * Texans are poor vs. the run, but strong vs. long pass plays. Everything underneath is open.
                * DJ Metcalf had the bone-headed play of the week, but he has a special talent for slowing down at the end of the route to make the Wilson TD pass look perfect.
                * Adam Gase should be fired. Duh.
                * Aaron Rodgers is having fun again. Look out.

Comment

Jerry Jones fucked up the head coach hire...again

Comment

* Pat Mahomes is a lot better than Lamar Jackson. A LOT better.
                    * Chiefs playcalling is on another level

Comment

* Chiefs playcalling is on another level

Man I give Andy Reid a lot of credit. Their playcalling has been superb since Maholmes has been the QB. And Maholmes is the perfect QB for such an offense. The kid is truly special.

But I still wouldn't want Andy Reid coaching in that tight, must have game.

Comment

Working...
                      X