Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3 by the Drop

Morning youngins,

Well week 1 I went 1-4 on posted plays. Last week I went 5-1. What you don't know is... I didn't post my Sunday Night, Monday Night or Thursday Night plays. All winners. I also didn't post in the kids forum yesterday. I went 8-0. That's like 16-1 in the last 17. The only reason I am telling you this is so you can fade the shit outta me today. I'm about to go on a fucking losing streak like you have never seen...so here goes!

NY Giants +3.5
    The books must think that the Giants are total garbage as a home dog against the Niner's 3rd string. They are bad and missing Barkley and Shepard but they still have some doods. SF is down to back ups and backups backups everywhere and they are going back to play on the same field that they think is getting players hurt. Imma grab the 3.5.

Philadelphia Eagles -5.5
    I hate the fucking Eagles and have been fading their ass but...if they ever are going to get back right, it has to start today. Cincy's defense is trash. They gave up over 200 yards rushing to Cleveland last week. I like Burrow but this is a bad spot against a desperate team.

Atlanta Falcons -3
    I still don't know how the Bears beat Detroit. I know how the Falcons lost to Dallas and Seattle. Atlanta has scored 64 points combined in their 2 losses. Can da Bears keep up? Nope. Falcons at home.

Carolina Panthers +7 (bought the hook)
    This line is fucked up. Probably an overreaction to the McCaffery injury. Teddy 2 gloves and the Panther offense have been pretty good. 4th in the league in passing yards. The Charger's defense is pretty good and the rookie Herbert gets the start today at qb. I'll hold my nose and take a shot with the dog.

Detroit Lions +5.5
    The Cards are on fire. They beat Garoppolo and Haskins. Cool. The Lions have weapons on offense and get #1 target Golladay back today. I see points. This will be fun to watch but I'm looking at a let down spot in Arizona. Is it today or next week against the Panthers. I think it might be today. Gimme Stafford.

6 point teaser for a wholebunchalot

New England -.5/LA Rams +7.5
    Raiders are still celebrating their big win but without Ruggs today. Pats pissed off
    Don't think the Bills can run away from the Rams. This should be a close one..

That's it for now...calling a lid on the day!!!
    GL All

Re: Week 3 by the Drop

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Good luck, life! Missed your NCAA picks yesterday. Need those thoughts in that noggin of yours! :)

Comment

It was luck BT. I had, Miss St, Kansas St, Gators, Auburn, Tenn, Baylor, Vandy and Bama (1st half) It's good to have SEC and Big 12 back...that's what I pay attention to.

Comment

Comment

11:46 is a late lid, bud.

I know, you need a nap before the games start.

Comment

From a Texas Longhorn fan after yesterday’s win

“This is what it must feel like to win a spam eating contest. You're utterly disgusted with the process and yourself and never want to repeat it, but you're also a winner and the Spam Queen is eyeing you and that $50 gift certificate to La Quinta you just won isn't going to spend itself...”

Comment

That's f'n funny!

Yeah, it was a fun day yesterday watching all those SEC/Big12 games. Throw in some upsets, some lucky wins (Texas) and a real headscratcher (Georgia). Good stuff!

Comment

they say winning isnt everything you know..

but its close! looks like alot more winners to me

Comment

Working...
                  X