X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Player and Weather News

• GREEN : CLE @ BAL - Showers possible.
    • GREEN : PHI @ WAS - Showers possible.
    • YELLOW : IND @ JAC - Scattered showers and storms of the pop-up variety, winds in the 10-15mph range. To know more about specifics on rain timing/intensity we'll need to do it right before kickoff with some radar analysis, models aren't going to help.
    • GREEN : LVR @ CAR - Showers possible.
    • ORANGE : NYJ @ BUF - Looking increasingly likely that the rain (or at least the heavy rain) is clear before kickoff, though some straggler showers could remain. Winds however should still be going pretty good, 15-20mph sustained with stronger gusts, that's a bump down to the passing attack.
    • GREEN : LAC @ CIN - Chance of a stray shower or storm, not likely.
    • ORANGE : ARI @ SFO - I guess I need to start making a note about adding wildfire risk in these west coast games, and SF is certainly at the top of that list. I've heard they will consider a PPD for an AQI over 200, which is certainly in the realm of possibility, hopefully we'll learn more well before the slate kicks off.
    • ORANGE : DAL @ LAR - Similar wildfire / smoke concerns.

Re: NFL Player and Weather News

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports David Montgomery (groin, questionable) is expected to play in Week 1 against the Lions.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Mike Williams (shoulder) is out for Week 1 against the Bengals.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Mike Evans (hamstring, questionable) is "likely" to play in Week 1 against the Saints.

Comment

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Miles Sanders (hamstring) is out for Week 1 against Washington.

Courtland Sutton (shoulder) will be a game-time decision Week 1 against the Titans.

Comment

That San Fran fire smoke could cause havoc with Fantasy Teams is we don't understand what's going on by about noon.

Will post if I hear anything.

Comment

Rolltide came up with this observation. I think he's got it right:

they said 200+ would make this worth canceling but it's 160 right now and expected to drop to 59

https://www.iqair.com/usa/california/santa-clara

Comment

Working...
          X