Week 1 by the Drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 1 by the Drop

Hello old friends and new. Time to slam the old book's dick in the car door! Got these so far.

Detroit Lions -2.5
    Robert Quinn and Khalil Mack are supposedly dealing with knee/ankle issues. Last week I heard Akiem Hicks had a quad issue. Prince Amukamora is gone and the Bears will be starting a rookie in his place. Trubiscuit is starting and I don't see any improvement in his O-Line. I think their kicker was just put on IR too. In a nut shell, I don't think the Bears are gonna be worth a shit.
    Stafford is back healthy and I love me some Matt Stafford. Looks like Golladay is out but I'm still liking the Lions offense to put up some points. I'll ride the home team here.

Buffalo Bills -6.5

Let's see....Jets best LB C J Mosley opted out. Jamal Adams got the fuck outta NY...who could blame him? Robby Anderson is in Carolina. The Bills are loaded especially on defense. It's all on Josh Allen. I think the Bills come out and take the Jets to the woodshed. Laying a TD with Buffalo is never a very good idea but I'll take a chance and play the home chalk.

Tennessee Titans -2.5
    Not a great spot going into thin air the first week of the season but...Von Miller is out and Jadeveon Clowney is in. Hope Derrick Henry has been flexing his lungs cuz I'm riding that m'fer all day.

Tampa Bay Bucs +3.5
    This is gonna be interesting. The Bucs should be a lot better with the turnover machine Winston gone. They have enough firepower to hang with NO here. I'm thinking this one may come down to a late fg.

Dallas Cowboys -2.5
    That red headed gum chewing butt slapper is finally gone. And so is the rest of his gang...Linehan, Marinelli et all. They finally got a real coaching staff in Dallas. Especially special teams which were just fucking pitiful last year. The Dallas defensive front 7 may be the best in the league at least on paper. Additions of Dontari Poe, Everson Griffin, Aldon Smith and getting VanderEsch back healthy should have Jared Goff doing his Don Knotts impersonation. Zeke and Dak have taken a lot of shots from the press. I think they come out to prove a point. I'll take Greg Zuerlein to kick the boys to 1-0.

I think Indy rolls the shitty Jags and Baltimore smokes Cleve but I've already played enough chalk. I like the dogs in the rest of the games but need to see what some of these idiots are gonna do before putting any dead presidents on em.

Good luck errbody!! Glad to be back!

Re: Week 1 by the Drop

nice writeups
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Good to see you, Dropsy. Hope all is well.

Best of luck.

Have a great season, my friend.

Comment

Yep good read life, I too like a lot of chalk this week, not sure if that;s good news or not. Sat on my hands for the thursday game because I usally get in the hole early playing that 1st game. I liked KC and KC team over and was gonna bet at the half, but I missed a live -6.5 late in the 2ndq and when the 1/2 rolled around I was fuck (miss Denny already), lol, and ended up watching my ole lady lose my money on Houston. gl this week

Comment

BOL this year Life!

Comment

Hope you sent a dead fish to Skip Bayless. The biggest, stinkiest one you could catch.

Go Dak!

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

Good lock, drop!

BT (artist formerly known as bt_phins)

Comment

Working...
                X