• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

0-25 -1 o/u (-10.21)

used this last week for kc/den.. easy winner

lac/oak under 45 //// //// 1 unit
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: sunday

play 2

sea - 9 //// //// // 1.25 units

it's actually a fade of arizona.. explanation on "sdql university" channel on you-tube.. "nfl system play of the week #1-20191219" big numbers so high rating
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-21-2019, 10:15 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

14<= week <= 16 and p:S2 <= 3 and p:H and p:surface = artificial and line>=-5 and streak <=2 and day!=Saturday and date >=20101219

23-0 (9.80)

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

det +8 //// //// // 1.25 units
        Last edited by bleeker; 12-22-2019, 11:37 AM.

Comment

15 <=week <=16 and SNF and NDIV and wins -o:wins =3 and op:L

4-0 o/u (15.12)

all double digit overs

kc over 45 //// /// .88 units
          Last edited by bleeker; 12-22-2019, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X