NFL Plays Week 16 - Comp Plays SWEEP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 16 - Comp Plays SWEEP

92-77 for the season in the NFL (+$1,641)

Comp Plays (11-5 this season)
    $300 L.A. Rams +6 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $400 Baltimore -10 ​$WINNER$ (+400)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 16 - Comp Plays up

Comment

$300 Buffalo/New England under 38.5 ​LOSER (-330)
      $300 L.A. Rams +6 $WINNER$ (+300)
      $300 L.A. Rams/San Francisco under 45.5 (-115) LOSER (-345)
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

$400 Baltimore -10 $WINNER$ (+400)
        $400 Baltimore/Cleveland under 48
        The Ravens defense will be especially ornery this weekend after listening to coaches tell them how bad they played against the Browns in the 1st meeting. In that game they allowed a season high 40 points and 530 total yards. This also fits an angle which points to unders in same season division re-matches. When the total is more than 5 points lower than the combined points scored in the previous meeting the O/U is 4-31 (link below) in games with a total of more than 45. This also fits the BIG home dogs go UNDER trend we have been playing the past 2 seasons. $WINNER$ (+400)
        $400 N.Y. Giants +2.5 $WINNER$ (+400)
        $300 N.Y. Giants/Washington under 42 LOSER (-330)
        $400 Pittsburgh -3 (-105) LOSER (-420)
        $300 Cincinnati +1 (-115) LOSER (-345)

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 16 - Comp Plays SWEEP

Stupidest pass interference I have ever seen in that Giants game. Giants defender in perfect position to just stand his ground and the pass falls incomplete. The receiver has ZERO CHANCE to catch the ball and the Giants DB pushes him. WTF Game ends right then as a W if he does, it was 4th down.

Comment

$300 Detroit +6.5 LOSER (-330)
            $400 Oakland +6 $WINNER$ (+400)
            $400 Oakland/L.A. Chargers under 46 $WINNER$ (+400)
            $400 Dallas/Philadelphia under 46.5 $WINNER$ (+400)
            $400 Arizona/Seattle over 50 LOSER (-440)

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
              Stupidest pass interference I have ever seen in that Giants game. Giants defender in perfect position to just stand his ground and the pass falls incomplete. The receiver has ZERO CHANCE to catch the ball and the Giants DB pushes him. WTF Game ends right then as a W if he does, it was 4th down.
              In the end it didn't matter, Giants win the coin flip in OT and drive for a TD. Unnecessary 3 months off my life sweat

Comment

In the end it didn't matter, Giants win the coin flip in OT and drive for a TD. Unnecessary 3 months off my life sweat
                Reminds me of getting 7.5 points in hoops. Losing by 6 or 7 with 2 seconds left and they're still fouling.
                I would just love to asked the player after the game 1 question. How in the fuck you scoring 8 points in 2 seconds.

Comment

Players of this generation have no game situation awareness. I was borderline good enough as a player in every sport I played and made up for it by knowing what the fuck I was doing at all times. Mental mistakes are inexcusable for me. Some people just don't have that mental capacity to quickly think on their feet I guess.

Comment

Players of this generation have no game situation awareness. I was borderline good enough as a player in every sport I played and made up for it by knowing what the fuck I was doing at all times. Mental mistakes are inexcusable for me. Some people just don't have that mental capacity to quickly think on their feet I guess.

Wholeheartedly Agree Jack !

Comment

Agreed

Comment

$400 Minnesota -5 (-115) LOSER (-460)
                        $300 Green Bay/Minnesota under 45.5 ​$WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

8-8 for the week (+$0) and 100-85 for the season in the NFL (+$1,641)

Comment

Working...
                          X