• saturday

day = Saturday and REG and p:AFW and op:W and 4>= line >-1

saturday..
    regular season..
    previous away favorite win..
    opp previous won..
    dog <=4 or pick..

0-5 o/u (-17.90)

unders were by (most recent first) 23/20.5/24.5/6 and 15.5.. the lowest under (6) was in week 15..3 of the 4 others were in week 16 with the other being in week 17

tam under 50.5 //// /// .88 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-20-2019, 07:17 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: saturday

system 2

15 <= week <= 16 and wins >= 11 and p:points >= 33 and line >=-15 and total >=35 and conference = AFC

week 15-16..
    wins >=11..
    previous points >=33..
    favorite <=15 or dog..
    total >=35..
    afc team

2-18 (-11.55)

fade nep (and bal sunday)

buf +6.5 //// ///. 88 units
    cle +10 //// / .63 units
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

comment added to post 1

Comment

OPPOSE saturday div home teams not dog of 4+, opponent not yet 9+wins (0-12 ATS = play on LA Rams)

Comment

not sure where i'm going wrong with below query but doesn't equal what you said.. usually it's me who's wrong so I don't understand what I'm missing?

day =Saturday and DIV and H and line <4 and o:wins <=8 and REG

Comment

Here's one that is pretty straight forward and easy. Division home favs on a Saturday off a loss are 1-10-1 ATS.

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                Here's one that is pretty straight forward and easy. Division home favs on a Saturday off a loss are 1-10-1 ATS.

good one

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                  not sure where i'm going wrong with below query but doesn't equal what you said.. usually it's me who's wrong so I don't understand what I'm missing?

sorry forgot to add the Home team is off a loss (well, or 1 pt win) https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

sorry forgot to add the Home team is off a loss (well, or 1 pt win)

0-12-1 (-7.08, 0.0%) avg line: -4.3

if you discount the line it is a nice 1-14-1 ATS all time...

1-14-1 (-6.22, 6.7%) avg line: -2.3

Comment

OK rolltide thanks... nice system

Comment

Working...
                      X