NFL Plays Week 8 - Comp Play WINNER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 8 - Comp Play WINNER

40-37 for the season in the NFL (-$973). All of this week's plays were sent last night. No play for Thursday this week. First $600 pay of the season goes on Sunday. All the plays for this week are $40 and 4 week's of action for $125 by sending Venmo or Paypal using this e-mail jump1961jack@yahoo.com

Comp Play
    $300 L.A. Chargers +4 ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 8 - Comp Play up

Comment

Good Luck !
      Twitter @winningpix1
      Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Comment

Comment

I have these plays going in the early games...

$400 N.Y. Giants +7 (-120)
            Lions have a long line of failures as favorites, I could quote those situations all day. Just a few...Detroit is 4-12 ATS as a non-division HF off a DD loss. The Lions are 5-18 ATS as favorites playing teams that have lost at least 3 in a row. If they are off a loss in that situation they are 0-7 ATS. The Giants loss to the Cards had more to do with losing the turnover battle 3-0 than anything. They held Kyler Murray to 104 passing yards so the defense played pretty well. They should keep this close all day and have a shot at the SU win. $WINNER$ (+400)
            $400 L.A. Chargers/Chicago under 40 $WINNER$ (+400)
            $300 L.A. Chargers +4 $WINNER$ (+300)
            $400 N.Y. Jets +6 (-116) LOSER (-464)
            $600 Philadelphia +2 (-113) NFL Play of the Month
            Eagles off a shockingly bad performance for all the world to see on SNF. They are also playing their 3rd straight road game, what chance do they have against the 5-1 Bills in a very tough venue to get a road win? For starters, the Bills have beaten up a very weak schedule, their 5 wins coming against a who's who of BAD NFL teams. Miami, Tennessee, Cincinnati and the 2 New York teams, teams that are a combined 6-23 this year. The Eagles just played 3 of the best NFC teams the last 4 weeks, losing to Dallas, Minnesota, and beating Green Bay. To say the least, this is a step down in class. Not only that, but the weakness of the Eagles, (their defensive backs) is getting a breather against the very weak Buffalo receiving corps. The Bills want to run, and until last week's thrashing by Dallas, Philly had one of the best run defenses in the NFL. Teams on their 3rd straight road game off B2B road dog losses are 29-11 ATS in database history, 13-2 ATS the last 19 years. If the team they are facing in their 3rd road game is over .500 these teams off 2 losses are 11-3 ATS in their 3rd road game. $WINNER$ (+600)
            $300 Cincinnati/L.A. Rams under 48
            I am convinced the Rams trade for Ramsey is a turning point for their season, especially defensively. They played that game against the Falcons with a different sense of purpose. This week they play the Bungles, who have one of the worst offenses in the NFL. They also have the worst run defense in the NFL and that should allow the Rams to ground and pound with Gurley instead of passing it 50 times as they so often have in their losses recently. The combo of the revitalized defense and what I feel will be a BIG game running the ball makes this scream UNDER to me. $WINNER$ (+300)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 8 - Comp Play WINNER

I have these 3 going in the afternoon games...

$400 Oakland +6.5 $WINNER$ (+400)
              $300 Cleveland/New England under 46 $WINNER$ (+300)
              $300 New England -13
              Probably the "squarest" play I have made in a long time. Patriots coming off a MNF wipeout of the Jets will be heavily bet. When aren't they though? They cover numbers at home with ease, they are 16-2 ATS at home off a win facing teams they have a better record than. 11 of those games they were double digit favorites, they were 10-1 ATS in those. The main question I asked myself to convince me to take this was this...how will Baker Mayfield play on the road against one of the better defenses I have ever seen?$WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

I have both side and total going tonight...

$400 Kansas City +5 LOSER (-440)
                $400 Green Bay/Kansas City under 48
                Green Bay was the talk of the highlight shows after Aaron Rodgers lit up Oakland for a perfect QB rating. What was lost in that game was Green Bay doing very little to slow down the Raiders offense. I get that Kansas City is a waaaaaay lesser team without Mahomes, but I have to fade Green Bay off their best offensive game of the season. The Chiefs are loaded with offensive weapons that will create match-up nightmares for the Pack. They also have a pass rush that will not allow Rodgers to stand in the pocket and pick them apart as he did last week. Green Bay may sneak out of KC with a win, but this is going to be a very tough game for them to win. LOSER(-440)

Comment

Nice play of the month. If I knew you was on New England I would have hammered it.

Comment

Shitty finish to a great day

Comment

Fuck that Jack just a great day period ! Nice going man

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                        Fuck that Jack just a great day period ! Nice going man
                        Thanks, I know you're right, but at the time I had a vision of greater things to end yesterday

Comment

fantastic week jj

Comment

Going to post tonight's play a little early...

$300 Miami +14.5
                            $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

9-3 for the week (+$1,956) and 49-40 for the season in the NFL (+$983)

Comment

Working...
                              X