Mahomes??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahomes??

Not seeing anyone confirming he is out this week. I have that vision of him walking down the tunnel and that looked like a guy that could go Sunday??

May want to grab a bit of KC +4.5, if he does play it will go KC Pk at worst. Thoughts welcome, just thinking out loud. All of the MRI's have come back 'as good as could be'.

Re: Mahomes??

Mahome's throwing passes at practice, assume he is playing Sunday, you can buy GB back Sunday at a better line for a middle or dump and lose the juice.

Comment

You know bigapple I was thinking this is an 8 point move from the Westgate advance lines, that's a lot of points for just 1 man imo. Then I was thinking maybe they're thinking (like me) a rejuvenated looking Rodgers can shred this D, which I think is sub par at best, yet numbers don't agree with me. It just seems to me there has to a better reason to move that many numbers on just 1 injury. I wish now I would have grabbed GB at +4 last week when I had the chance cause your right about a middle being there but we missed the window I believe. Just looking at and using recent stats I see this game as -4 GB anyways before any hype surronding Mahome. I really doubt we'll see him Sunday but one never knows I guess. Here's a KC link with a writeup on this

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2019/10/...urns-practice/

Comment

I doubt he will play. The chiefs would be idiots to rush him, let him rest his ankle and knee for another week. He was throwing passes, not running around like he would do in a normal practice

Comment

Thomas, it really isn't that big of move considering it is Mahomes. He is easily worth 7-8 pts of value for a linesmaker, especially with how dependent they are with that defense. Stoopid, regardless of what our opinion is, betting and winning is about putting yourself in position to win. The line has moved 1.5 just based on speculation he could play. I have KC +5 already. Worse case I get GB -5 and get juiced, I may get a middle on 4??

Comment

I hear you on he's worth a lot of points but 8 ? I don't know about that bigapple, I've seen a lot of good players go down over the years and never a jump like this but maybe he is worth that much to that team, he certainly is special. I think if the D can step up and do their job, which I doubt, there would be some great value in that 5

Comment

RJ Bell had a list, I cant find it, but I did find this.

https://www.thelines.com/how-many-po...-betting-line/

Conceptually, if you are going from Matt Moore, a journeyman at best, to Mahomes, the league MVP, yeah that's 7 pts. When Rodgers was hurt the last two years you would have seen the similar moves.

Comment

wow good read ba thanks, thats an eye opener from what my thoughts are for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X