week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 4

Good luck this week all. This will be my last week of small bets (100) and I had a 500 dollar bet on the Rams. My betting season is week 5-15 when there's enough statistical info to make some educated picks. I believe at this time I haven't lost any money yet thanks to the big win on LA but other than that I'm probably even to this point

Last edited by Thomas; 09-26-2019, 02:14 PM.

Re: week 4

Comment

Comment

Home teams yikes

Last edited by Thomas; 09-28-2019, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Twitter @winningpix1
          Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
            Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Comment

Comment

Absolute shitkickin this week, probably my worst week ever since I started gambling. The only good news is I'm only betting a buck a game as I always do the 1st 4 weeks, so next week I think I'm gonna be scared to kick that up after this yiyiyi. I blame the far left wing political and media nut cases down in your country for keeping me distracted, the bastards. . I'm gonna play the Steelers tonight which probably means the Bengals will win

Pittsburgh -3 -113

Comment

amazing how bad home teams are doing..learned a new way to display that as well..thanks

gl tonight
                    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
                    X