• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanksgiving

play #1

thanksgiving..
    away..
    previous opponent combined points allowed 2nd and 3rd quarter <=3..
    total >=42..
    dog <=5 or favorite .

6-0 (16.92) big

would have to be big with this small sample..any others that favor chi I'll post.. probably won't be on the latest game because of the high total as I like numbers to be in the sample range.. if I find something for was/dal of course will post

thanksgiving..
    detroit..
    dog..

1-8 (-10.72)

margins have been diminishing over the years despite the overall big avg margin.. would never lead with this one but ok as a secondary reason.. only win ats was by a half point

chi -4 ///// .63 units
    Last edited by bleeker; 11-21-2018, 04:00 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: thanksgiving

added another system for lions game
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

play #2

thanksgiving..

previous matchup same season a home under win..

total <=46..

favorite <=10 or dog

0-7 (-8.21)

fade was

dal -7 /// .38 units
      Last edited by bleeker; 11-21-2018, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Comment

play #3

favorite >=11..
          total >=55..
          season >=2002

5-0 o/u (15.20)

no/atl over 60.5 /// .38 units

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X