NFL Plays Week 8 - Comp Play WINNER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 8 - Comp Play WINNER!

41-33 for the season in the NFL (+$1,434). Starting the week with a $400 play tonight, and 9 more plays Sunday. I have a big totals play going Monday which should be easy to figure out if you look at last week's post and comments. Get all 11 for $40 or 30 days for $125 by clicking the link below or sending direct through my paypal or venmo using this e-mail: jump1961jack@yahoo.com

http://customcappers.com/jj/

Comp Play
    $300 Seattle +3 (-117) ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 8 - Comp Play up

Comment

This is my play tonight...

$400 Miami/Houston under 44.5
      The Texans have decent offensive weapons, yet have managed to top 22 points scored just once in 7 games this season. They rely on their defense in most cases. The Dolphins are no offensive juggernaut either, and they have a whole slew of injuries to wide receivers and Ryan Tannehill. Even healthy they might not score much as they have a high end scoring output of 21 points their last 12 road games. All 12 of those were with the same coach so that speaks to more conservative game planning for road games as well. LOSER (-440)
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Started the day with this...

$300 Jacksonville +3.5 (-125)
        LOSER (-375)

Comment

I have these going in the early games today...

$300 Seattle +3 (-117) $WINNER$ (+300)
          $400 Denver +10 (-117) $WINNER$ (+400)
          $400 Denver/Kansas City under 53.5
          The combination of these 2 bets means Denver has to hold the Chiefs to less than 32 points or we can't cash both. On the surface that seems like a tough task, but the Broncos are just the kind of team that can. To start with they run the ball better than every team but 1 in the NFL averaging 5.1 ypc running the ball. That fits together nicely with the Chiefs run D which allows more yards per carry (5.2) than all but 2 NFL teams. That has to be Denver's plan of attack...run the ball and play keep away from the Chiefs nearly unstoppable offense. Since 1980 only 13 times have teams met where one team allowed 5 ypc and the other gained 5 ypc. When the good rushing team was a 3 pt. dog or more they were 8-1-3 ATS in those games. Denver also has another part of their DNA that fits against the Chiefs, they have the 6th ranked pass D based on passer rating allowed. The main reason for that is a pass rush that is 2nd in the league in sacks. In the 1st meeting this season the Broncos took a 20-13 lead into the 4th quarter so this double result is very plausible. I love big division underdogs, especially ones with same season revenge, this should stay close till the end. Denver has actually won 5 of the last 7 meeting in Kansas City. $WINNER$ (+400)
          $300 N.Y. Jets +7.5 LOSER (-330)
          $400 Washington/N.Y. Giants under 43 (-115)
          We saw last week how the Giants offense struggled for most of the game despite facing a VERY bad Atlanta defense. The core of their problems on offense is a line that just can't block. This week they face a defense that has been flat out dominant in every game but one. That one game they were torched by Drew Brees on his record-setting Monday night. The Giants have no such hope, they can't give Eli enough time to do what Brees did. Even if they did he might not deliver because he is an over-the-hill QB that was never that great to begin with. I expect the Giants defense to give a great effort here in a home game against a division rival. Washington's offense is far from elite, they have scored an average of just 16 points per game in their last 5 road games going back to last year. That is shockingly low in today's high scoring NFL. The Redskins have held 7 of their last opponents to 18 or less points. The pathetic Giants offense has scored more than 18 points in just 5 of its last 17 games. $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 8 - Comp Play WINNER!

I have 2 plays in the afternoon games...

$300 Indianapolis/Oakland over 49 ​$WINNER$ (+300)
            $400 L.A. Rams -8 (-117)
            I have in the past been susceptible to making "square" plays in games involving my Packers. That definitely isn't the case here. I have a feeling every tout and many public bettors are going to be drooling to take Aaron Rodgers + almost 10 points. Trust me, this line is deserving. The Packers defense has been giving up huge chunk plays through the air all season, and the Rams and Goff do that as well as anyone this side of Kansas City. Rodgers also has little protection up front so the other Aaron (Donald) will be meeting ARod in the backfield all day. I see one team with many weaknesses facing a team with strengths that fit those weaknesses. The Packers are not good at stopping the run or the pass, the Rams are good at both. Rodgers is also dealing with an injury depleted WR crew which hampers him from doing what he is capable of. In another game this season on the road against a team with a good front line the Packers struggled all day and scored just 17 points against the Redskins. This should be a blowout. LOSER (-468)

Comment

$400 Minnesota -1 ​LOSER (-440)

Comment

Finished the week with this big one tonight...

$500 New England/Buffalo under 44.5 (-120) NFL Play of the Week
                Again we have a large road favorite, so we go under. After the Niners/Rams game somehow managed to stay under with 11 final scoreless minutes, road favorites of more than 8 points are now 6-35 O/U the last 41 times. That game also throws light on a great dynamic these plays can have, some will be blowouts with little motivation for EITHER team to try to score down the stretch. In the games that do end up close, it will more than likely be due to a good defensive effort by the dog. Just like last week, this game also fits that perfect 0-26 O/U system which only adds the one additional parameter of the favorite being a decent running team. The link for that is below. The Patriots themselves are 4-14 O/U their last 18 times they have been road favorites of at least 7 points. The Bills on the other hand have a handle on what their team is capable of and they have gone under in each of the last 5 games. The Bills coaches know they have a defense that plays hard and an offense capable of very little so they game plan to that. This is also an isolated game, and I love to fade the public in those almost blindly. Early returns show 70% of the tickets on the over, I expect that to stay close to that as the public sees a very low total and the Patriots involved it is a no-brainer OVER for them. It is too early to know, but the weather also could be a factor at this time of year in Buffalo. I wouldn't be at all upset if a 15-20 mph wind showed up Monday night. The Bills have yet to name a QB, which only makes this play stronger, whoever is QB will have a short leash of the playbook and the Bills are possibly playing without their only valid weapon on offense with RB LeSean McCoy. The Patriots also have injuries to their offense, Gronk may miss with his back problems, and emerging factor Sony Michel is likely to miss after hurting his knee Sunday. Bill Bellicek knows he doesn't need to do much scheme-wise to beat Buffalo, a basic offensive game plan with no new wrinkles will suffice. $WINNER$ (+500)

Comment

Here is the link to that awesome system which is now 0-27 O/U...

http://www.killersports.com/nfl/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

​6-5 for the week (+$247) and now 47-38 for the season in the NFL (+$1,681)

Comment

Working...
                    X