NFL Plays Week 16 - Comp Plays up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 16 - Comp Plays up

Nice 2 week run in the NFL boosted my record to 90-73 for the season (+$2,877). Putting this post up now because there is no Thursday game this week, and I have already sent 4 plays for this weekend. Any of my weekly guys that may want to get those in early can get them now.

http://customcappers.com/jj/

Comp Plays
    $400 Miami +11 LOSER (-440)
    $300 Philadelphia -9 (-108) PUSH

Merry Christmas!
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 16

Best of luck this week

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 16 - Comp Plays up

Good Luck !
      Twitter @winningpix1
      Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Comment

Had just one play to start the NFL week tonight...

$300 Minnesota/Green Bay under 40.5
          Packers familiarity with the Vikings offense will help them control it, certainly I expect very little from Green Bay's offense against the Vikes who still have motivation for a bye in the 1st round of the playoffs. The 1st meeting in Minnesota the Pack amassed just 227 total yards, that was with Aaron Rodgers. Thistotal is already pretty low or this would be a $400 play. $WINNER$ (+300)
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Had these plays in the early games...

$400 Cincinnati +4.5
                No reason to wait on this, no way it is going higher. In the NFL 5 is basically a dead number the books rarely put games on. Detroit still in the playoff hunt, and Bengals coming off getting pounded by the Vikes. Easily one of the most lopsidedly bet games of the week. Lions just can't be trusted as road favs and the Bengals rise up as home dogs, 6-1 ATS lest 7 times. Public always uses these contenders vs. out-of-the-race games as their favorites the last weeks of the season. They usually lose. $WINNER$ (+400)
                $300 L.A. Chargers/N.Y. Jets under 43 $WINNER$ (+300)
                $300 Tennessee+6.5 (-106) $WINNER$ (+300)
                $500 New Orleans -5.5 NFL Play of the Week
                Was going to wait to see if this would be possibly going to 4.5. Based on a subtle line move at Pinnacle a little while ago I am convinced it is going to be 6 instead. Will write more on this game if I have time later in the week. (Very busy with Christmas preperation things, not going to have the time) $WINNER$ (+500)

$400 Miami +11 LOSER (-440)
                $400 Buffalo +12 (-115) LOSER (-460)

Comment

Last 2 plays today...

$300 San Francisco +4 $WINNER$ (+300)
                  $300 Jacksonville/San Fran under 42 LOSER (-330)

Comment

Good week!!! Keep it going, because Santa Clause is coming to town regardless :) Congrats!

Doc

Comment

Originally posted by Docwatson View Post
                      Good week!!! Keep it going, because Santa Clause is coming to town regardless :) Congrats!

Doc
                      Thanks Doc, not a huge fan of being told how great my week is till it's over though. After gambling almost 40 years I have seen more than my share of weeks that started awesome end with 4 straight losers! Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Had these 2 plays today, and the way that Eagles game ended, I am not even a little upset they didn't try the extra point after

$400 Pittsburgh/Houston under 44
                        Pittsburgh has not gone over yet in a road game, they also have long term trends of 5-22-1 O/U in road games, and an even more impressive run of 3-19-1 O/U as a road favorite, including 0-9 O/U as more than 6 pt road favs. The Steelers have had the same head coach that whole time, which makes me put more weight on the trend. It speaks to a certain conservative approach when playing road games against teams they are obviously better than. With Antonio Brown on the shelf that conservative game plan is even more likely. As long as QB Yates for Houston doesn't have multiple turnovers, handing the Steelers point blank points I love this play. Also both of these UNDERS fits a league wide trend of large road favorites going under. Games with a -9 or larger road favorite have a 6-25 O/U trend. $WINNER$ (+400)
                        $300 Philadelphia -9 (-108) ​PUSH

Comment

7-3 for the week (+$1,270) and 97-76 for the season in the NFL (+$4,147)

Comment

Nice week, Merry Christmas

Comment

Working...
                            X