mnf..
    week < 5..
    win % > 60 vs undefeated..
    non division..
    away..
    10/1/1989

http://www.killersports.com/nfl/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

0-10 (-10.9)

so it's a matchup of undefeated teams except in week 4 where the visitor can be 2-1 (today) or 3-0

against was

kc -7

(2) a similar take on the above query is take away visitor win % minimum and add a minimim line requirement of +10
    and dating to 1993

http://www.killersports.com/nfl/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

0-12 (-11.75)

my deepest sympathies goes out to all the shooting victims and their familes and friends in las vegas..just horrible
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-02-2017, 02:14 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: 10/2 kc/was sdql

added comment
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

I like it bleeker, nice find

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
        I like it bleeker, nice find
        thanks thomas

Comment

(2) added comment and additional query

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X