I can't believe I forgot to post this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe I forgot to post this

for starters I realize i might be accused of discovering this query after the game but that's honestly not the case.. found the below one mid week and decided not to post it right away
    and I'd put it up Sunday.. added a shortcut to the home screen and simply forgot about it.. one of the other reasons I'm putting it up now is I love the relevancy of the parameters, the margins of the wins and how it was asleep for 8 years and reappeared for a big win.. unfortunately I was also asleep at the wheel which is happening much too frequently as I roll into my mid 50's.. the nice thing about sdql is you can show proof that the system exists

week 1..
    division game..
    2 teams over. 500 previous year..
    home favorite < 7..
    total > 36. 5

now 11-0 (10.0) ats as always

http://killersports.com/nfl/query?sd...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

dallas
    Last edited by bleeker; 09-11-2017, 02:34 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)
Working...
X