Jordy Nelson ruled out for Divisional Round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordy Nelson ruled out for Divisional Round

Jordy Nelson (ribs) has been ruled out for Sunday night's Divisional Round game against the Cowboys.
    As expected. Nelson hasn't practiced at all this week and is dealing with multiple rib fractures. He'll be reevaluated next week if the Packers advance to the NFC title game. Geronimo Allison will handle No. 3 receiver duties, and more will be asked of Davante Adams out wide and Randall Cobb inside.

Re: Jordy Nelson ruled out for Divisional Round

Tough luck; that's a big loss!

Comment

Not at all unexpected, I don't expect the line to move based on this either. Pretty sure the books weren't expecting him to play. I might suggest a prop play because of this though. With Jordy out I think they will be lining up Ty Montgomery in the slot as a traditional WR more often with Christine Michael getting more carries. He provided the running game with a big boost this past game against the Giants. Michael over rushing yards looks like a great prop to me, guarantee the number will be low.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Good call JJ, never thought of this but I love the analysis! Thanks!
        "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Working...
        X