Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wildcard sdql

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    here's the same trend with the total between 41.5 and 49.5...

11-0 under

http://www.killersports.com/nfl/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    first half looks like 9-2 under to me
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

plays today. .

hou -3.5
      sea/det under 43.5
      sea/det under 21 first half...half unit
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
        5* 6-8
        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
        10* GOY 1-0
        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
        5* 18-12

Comment

plays today. .

hou -3.5
          sea/det under 43.5
          Any thoughts on playing a unit under Seattle first half and if it doesn't win then 2 units second half under ?
          Twitter @winningpix1
          Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
            Any thoughts on playing a unit under Seattle first half and if it doesn't win then 2 units second half under ?
            I don't run into this situation much as I'm new to finding these things on my own (queries)..it's an under theme here obviously so guess you could go that route

Comment

If I'm going to play a first half under along with whole game under there has to be a significant margin in the former..to me it's got to be smaller than the game bet but I could be strategizing wrong ..as i said new territory for me

Comment

Thought is to only bet one unit under first half and not the game and if you win first half, you stop there. If you lose first half, then play 2'units second half. Worked very very well in college bowls this season
                Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

Thought is to only bet one unit under first half and not the game and if you win first half, you stop there. If you lose first half, then play 2'units second half. Worked very very well in college bowls this season
                  I never view things on a game by game basis myself. .
                  whether it's (1/2 and 1) or (1 and 2) there's 3 units to be made if I get both..I wouldn't look at it as I want to turn a 1 unit profit..I do want to weigh getting the game right higher than the half..think it's an individual thing really..no right answer
                  Last edited by bleeker; 01-07-2017, 06:35 PM.

Comment

I never view things on a game by game basis myself. .
                    whether it's (1/2 and 1) or (1 and 2) there's 3 units to be made if I get both..I wouldn't look at it as I want to turn a 1 unit profit..I do want to weigh getting the game right higher than the half..think it's an individual thing really..no right answer
                    Exactly right, it's just an angle. You could play any amounts. Just worked for me in the first game, but sweated out the fourth quarter...lol
                    Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

plays today. .

hou -3.5
                      sea/det under 43.5
                      Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

thanks...hopefully continues tomorrow

Comment

The whole world was on the over in that Seattle game
                          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                            The whole world was on the over in that Seattle game
                            still don't get why ? I loved Seattle here and didn't see Detroit scoring much(under) in the toughest stadium to play in the NFL for visitors. Not to mention their 3rd game in 12 days coming off losing at home in a game that was to win the division and Stafford playing with a splint on a throwing hand finger. Wish I played it harder, but it's always easier when the games are finished
                            Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

going to lay off gb/nyg total half and game as too much conflicting info...

pitt -11 (half unit)
                              mia tt under 8 first half (half unit)
                              nyg +6 (b half) (full unit )

nyg based on francesa and jj 16-0 team trend

Comment

Working...
                              X