week 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 17

week 17 divisional home dogs who were favored previous week (mine)

http://killersports.com/nfl/query?sd...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

2 of the 4 ats losses by less than 2 points..
    18-0 in 6 point teasers..
    2 games qualify

week 17...div home fav >7 and previous game away favorite...18-0 6pt teaser dating back to 1993 (mine)

was 6pt tease

week 17...div favorites >6 with >= 12 wins and previous game a win...to 1995 (mine)

7-2 (11.39 ats margin)= big wins,small losses (mine)

pats

summary

three 18-0 (6 pt) teaser situations with two separate systems..just a coincidence they're both 18-0

was -2
    sd +11.5
    la +12

patriots -10 (straight up)
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-28-2016, 11:34 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: week 17

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    week 17 divisional home dogs who were favored previous week (mine)

2 of the 4 ats losses by less than 2 points..
    18-0 in 6 point teasers..
    2 games qualify
    adding opponent won previous week brings it down to 10-2 and one of the 2 losses still by 1 point..both games this week still qualify

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added to post 1

Comment

believe if I did the math correct that each part of a two team 6 pt teaser has to be right approximately 71% of the time to break even..therefore when I see 18-0 figure maybe we're on to something..any feedback positive or negative welcomed

Comment

Thanks Bleeker, always enjoy reading your threads. Really like the Rams this week after Az won in Seattle and Rams lost to San Fran. Also, wondering what you think of using the Pats on teasers as well and playing some three team teasers with Pats even or a 4 team 13 point teaser ?
          Twitter @winningpix1
          Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
            Thanks Bleeker, always enjoy reading your threads. Really like the Rams this week after Az won in Seattle and Rams lost to San Fran. Also, wondering what you think of using the Pats on teasers as well and playing some three team teasers with Pats even or a 4 team 13 point teaser ?
            thanks winningpix. .can only go off that system as that's all I have currently..It's 8-1 in 2T teasers and the margin overall is high so not bad..not enough for me to recommend it as a teaser play but wouldn't discourage either..like it as a straight up play better..I only go by the numbers and generally like to stick to 2TT even though it does give a readout for 3TT's..4 team I have no experience with
            Last edited by bleeker; 12-29-2016, 07:05 AM.

Comment

the Pats were involved with this system twice before ...2003 and more recently 2011...

Last edited by bleeker; 12-29-2016, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                the Pats were involved with this system twice before ...2003 and more recently 2011...

It's a monster if that team is home this week but the Pats are not...

Comment

Comment

today and thanks for posting

Comment

since I never posted the link to the redskins system
                      figured I would to show you loss was registered as a teaser and ats..the former is up above by the +6 where record is now 18-1..the bottom line was yesterday's game and you'll see three -17's..first one is ats margin
                      lost by 9 and favored by 8 (sunk the teaser)..2nd over under margin which is also -17..3rd is DPS or delta points scored...46 total/-8 spread means skins predicted to win 27-19..they only scored 10 pts hence another -17

Comment

Working...
                      X