X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple For Coffee $$

I really like this card!!

3* Denver +1.5
    Tenn recent 'success' has come against Chicago, GB (at an inner season low) and Jax. This is Dec in the NFL, playoff time, Den looks to keep pace with KC.
    2 SD +1.5 This line seems like ti should be +3 or better... I get the better QB against a team that may have quit.
    2* Indy -6.5 Luck is rolling, Houston has checked out, what a mess!!
    4* Cleveland +5 I'll bite, Cincy isn't good enough to be giving more than 3 here. Pryor and RG3 had something going in the preseason.
    4* Buff +2 I get the better roster, and the home team and points, can't say no, Buff defense is problems for Pitt! Pitt rolling vs. bad teams...
    3* Mia -1 Look for Miami to bounce back after being embarrassed by Ravens, AZ D giving it up!!
    3* Cards Ov 43.5 This will be a race to 30 type game.
    3* Chicago +7.5 Barkley and Bears playing inspired, think the Bears can keep it close.
    4* Bears Ov 41.5 Bears have put together a nice no name offense that can move the ball.
    5* Jax +3 Contrarian play, line has held at 3 yet 4 times as many contest guys on Vikes as Jax. HMMMM!!
    4* Philly +2.5 No easier way in the NFL to get your swagger back than to get a div foe at home, w/ revenge.

Re: Couple For Coffee $$

GUYDANIO
    PHILADELPHIA

Comment

Bumping Philly to 5*

Comment

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson