MNF Couple For Coffee$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF Couple For Coffee$$

3* Philly -4 This is another case of I hope I am wrong, but I think I am right! Green Bay has had BIG problems over the years with high pressure defensive fronts, Philly front 7 is on par with Seattle in my view, and that is bad news for GB. Look at Pitt, MN and Atl when they were at Philly, not good, good QB's under pressure low scoring output. Rodgers will be running for his life and as we have seen over the season that is not good for this pedestrian WR's crew. Philly d-front won't give up yards on GB's anemic running game, even in nickle and dime coverage all night, Philly will get pressure and Rodgers is not as good as it seems when he is under pressure. GB does get Randall back, but just checking and Jake Ryan is scratched. That is even more bad news for GB run support.

2 Philly Under 47.5
    Both offensive lines are pretty banged up and neither have their feature back in Matthews and Lacy. These defenses can both get to the QB's and I think they both struggle to find the end zone. I am thinking this is a 24-17 Philly win.

Re: MNF Couple For Coffee$$

GUYDANIO
    PHILADELPHIA

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Good Luck !
        Twitter @winningpix1
        Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750