Couple For Coffee $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple For Coffee $$

Big card but I like it, season is in hi-def right now heading into the home stretch.

3* San Diego -2.5
    I like the smart QB off a bye, especially after a horrendous game v. Mia
    2* San Diego Un 46.5 These teams match up well and I think it will be the better rushing game that wins. SD line gelling and I think Gordon can run on them.
    4* Chicago +6.5 Tenn giving up a ton of yards on the road, Howard can carry the load. Bears Rush d one of the best in NFL!
    2* Chicago Un 42 Fox needs to keep his offense on the field, short passing game, lots of clock running.
    Buff -8.5 This may be one of the best teams in the NFL, if they had a better coaching staff, you wouldn't touch them. They can simply outplay Jax.
    2* Bills Ov 44 Bills can be a pretty quick strike team, McCoy and Watkins playing from what I see. NEWS FLASH: Percy Harvin will not play due to injury... LOL!!
    2* Cincy +3 Tough division game with Green out, my contrarian play. Seems like Balty should be more like 4.5-6.
    Cincy Ov 40.5 Cincy will still move the ball without Green, Eifert on the field is huge, for Red.
    2* Atl -4 Square POW, but Arizona is Ofer east of the river and giving up points to good offenses.
    3* Mia -7 I'll be shocked if Mia doesn't win by 20+. San Fran has the worse run defense in the NFL and an early start and travel.
    2* Mia Ov 45.5 Mia could drop 35 here alone, just need SF to get the rest. Mia D-Line banged up, should be doable!
    3* NO -8 New Orleans Simply think they can pull away with a 24 pt output.
    2* NO Un 46 Can't see Rams getting over 17, this is Goff's first start on the road in a dome.

Re: Couple For Coffee $$

GUYDANIO
    PHILADELPHIA

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
      5* 6-8
      15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
      10* GOY 1-0
      5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
      5* 18-12

Comment

Comment

Good Luck !
          Twitter @winningpix1
          Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Bigapple
            Vincent

Comment

Comment

3* Sea -5 Seattle has been putting up big points vs, Phil, NE, and Buff. TB defense no where near that good and terrible at home.

Comment

3* NE Pats -8.5 Jets O-Line just not the same without Mangold. Fitz back and his front guy not there. Yeah I know everyone on Pats!!
                  2* Carolina +3.5 Oakland on a roll, but we still get Cam and a good Panther Defense minus the star Keuchly.

Comment

18-6 on *!! Needed a big one!!

Very thankful for the back door Bear cover, kind of wish those poor bastards pulled it out, not really!!

Comment

2* KC +3.5 Think Denver pays for not having a run game tonight. Tough division game should be close!

Comment

Nice day!

Comment

Working...
                        X