NFL Plays Thanksgiving Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Thanksgiving Weekend

$400 Minnesota +3 (-125) This is a short revenge situation for Minnesota, love playing on teams that lost less than a month ago to a division rival. In the last 6 meeting Detroit's high water mark for yards gained is 323 total yards. In the first meeting 2 weeks ago the Lions totaled 311 yards, and that included an 87 yard TD drive in overtime. Lions have played great on Thanksgiving for several years, I think this is a horrible spot for them. Detroit has zero running game, 3rd worst in the NFL. While the Vikings are dead last running the ball, Minnesota's pass D is far superior to Detroit's. The Vikes are 2nd in the NFL passer yards/attempt and passer rating allowed. The Lions are dead last in passer rating allowed. PUSH

$400 Washington +7 (-125)
    Cowboys current weakness is against the pass, and will continue to be as long as Morris Claiborne is out. Baltimore just did not have the weapons to take advantage of that. The Redskins do, starting with Jordan Reed, who is probably the best TE in the NFL this side of Gronk. The Redskins also have a very deep and talented WR group, Crowder, Jackson, and Garcon are all capable of beating this Dallas secondary. I also really like the Redskins team total points over 22.5 as a side bet. $WINNER$ (+400)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Thanksgiving

Good luck, and a very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and their families.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Thanksgiving

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Thanksgiving Weekend

These are my plays today...

$400 Houston +1.5 LOSER (-440)
        $400 Tennessee/Chicago under 41.5 LOSER (-440)
        $400 Cincinnati +4 LOSER (-440)
        $400 San Fran +7.5 $WINNER (+400)
        $400 Cleveland +7 LOSER (-440)
        $400 Tampa Bay +6 $WINNER$ (+400)
        $500 Carolina/Oakland over 49.5 $WINNER$ (+500)
        $400 N.Y. Jets +7.5 $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

Good Luck Jumper !
          Twitter @winningpix1
          Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

JUMP.
            GUYDANIO
            PHILADELPHIA

Comment

Forgot to post the Jets before, not sure why I thought it was tonight's game.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                I think it was originally and got switched for a better contest. It's at the bottom of some schedules too. Doesn't the NFL switch the Sunday night game after a certain week if they choose to make it a marque matchup ?
                Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

Originally was late game.They switched it for the Den/KC Game
                  2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                  5* 6-8
                  15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                  10* GOY 1-0
                  5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                  5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
                    I think it was originally and got switched for a better contest. It's at the bottom of some schedules too. Doesn't the NFL switch the Sunday night game after a certain week if they choose to make it a marque matchup ?
                    It's called flex scheduling. This allows NBC to have the best possible games they can late in the season.
                    That move plus the hiring of Mike Tirico has many thinking NBC is the clubhouse leader if the NFL ever does the Saturday night package.

Comment

JUMP,

JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS, I TAILED YOUR $500 PLAY ON CAROLINA OVER.

GUY
                      GUYDANIO
                      PHILADELPHIA

Comment

Originally posted by GUYDANIO View Post
                        JUMP,

JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS, I TAILED YOUR $500 PLAY ON CAROLINA OVER.

GUY
                        Glad I could help, 1st $500 play I won in the NFL in ages.

Comment

This is my play tonight...

​$400 Philadelphia -4
                          LOSER (-440)

Comment

Losing tonight cements my 10th straight losing week in the NFL, 5-5 for the week (-$100) and 52-64 for the season in the NFL (-$9,960)

Comment

Losing tonight cements my 10th straight losing week in the NFL, 5-5 for the week (-$100) and 52-64 for the season in the NFL (-$9,960)
                              its been a crazy year, everyone knows you're better than that Jumper..hang in there my friend
                              Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

Working...
                              X