McCarthy or Rodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCarthy or Rodgers

One of them has to go. Aaron has gotten so sloppy. Proof on that pass to Cobb in the end zone where he threw off balance and there was no need to, and he sails it over his head.

If McCarthy can't get that corrected because he can't get to Rodgers then fire him and get someone that will. Otherwise the Packers are going to have another 6-7 years of unrealized potential.

Re: McCarthy or Rodgers

GB dressed like the Browns and they're playing like the Browns. Does anyone even like these throwback unis? They all look like shit.
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Rodgers played horribly today, my mom called me halfway through the 3rd quarter and I bit her head off. I feel bad enough losing money for myself and others, and then I do that. I am beyond frustrated as a Packer's fan and as a NFL bettor.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Say what you want about Rodgers, at least he stays at the post-game press conf. and answers questions till they are done. Cam Newton acts like a spoiled child. As talented as he is, I wouldn't want him leading my team. No way.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I agree with Rodgers being a stand up guy. I was actually really shocked to see he was 31/42-294. Losing Lacy more or less had to hurt. Just venting, I really hate seeing Cobb and Montgomery in the back field, the linemen aren't dynamic enough run blockers for that to work and bust a big play to make a defense respect that. Not to mention, give Ripkowski 10 carries or so on some 2nd and shorts and pound those light LB's for Dallas to soften them up more.

What a frustrating loss. It is one thing to get your ass handed to you like they got in Denver last year, but to be the best run D in the NFL and have a rookie, albeit talented, gut you for 157 yds and never look competitive from the opening kickoff.... WTF!!!

Here is the kicker, this line could gel and be something down the road. Ryan and Martinez are still learning and that secondary may as well have been the DePere Volunteer Fire Department without Shields and Randall playing. That may be the loss they needed to get everyone's nose to the grind stone and start working on team cohesion. Lord knows they are going to need it if they are to get by the Vikings or have to play Dallas in AT&T.

Comment

Working...
          X