No announcement yet.

Sat in game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea,probably get myself checked out.Alittle scared.Hoping maybe an ulcer or something like that!
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Mush will never quit. He is like a Cubs fan and believes each year is his year

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
        Yea,probably get myself checked out.Alittle scared.Hoping maybe an ulcer or something like that!
        Well with the scare you had with your wife and the stress. Could see it being an ulcer for sure.
        Had one of the wrestlers that would double over from his.
        At first I thought he was just being a good pro and selling his match 2 hours later at the bar

Comment

Mush had a decent (for him) year. His plays were around 50%, but his big plays were around 10%. Hope it stays that way. The more he drinks, the more he bets,
          Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Well guys,I'm going to take off for awile. Going down my brothers to begin trash talking and catch a little of the Steeler game.Might be back later!GL
            2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
            5* 6-8
            15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
            10* GOY 1-0
            5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
            5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
              Mush had a decent (for him) year. His plays were around 50%, but his big plays were around 10%. Hope it stays that way. The more he drinks, the more he bets,
              Not saying I use to drink a lot. But did catch a lot of Hawaii home games back in the day
              Even worse was the hangover and opening the account the next day thinking...Now when in the hell did I bet that

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
                Well guys,I'm going to take off for awile. Going down my brothers to begin trash talking and catch a little of the Steeler game.Might be back later!GL
                Heading out in a few myself.
                Got chicken wings coming. Acted like the stress wore me out and told the wife I cant BBQ now.

Comment

got my grandson's bday party going on, gotta make an appearance. See you all later.
                  Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                  Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Nice to see you guys back here posting. I was hanging out with the wife watching Homeland - season 1 dvd's last night. I DVR'd all the pre-season games and am watching them all today & tomorrow. Mac - I will give you a little fantasy advice afterwards... and dude - GO see a freakin' doctor! 10 years is way too long to go at our age. I'm glad to hear your wife is doing well.

Game - thanks again for putting up this site. I'm down in Florida and don't have any betting friends down here, so I was not looking forward to a football season without TIS. This website and our friends here make the season SOOO much more enjoyable. I'm also glad you're not trying to make money with the site, as I know it was stressing you out big-time.

I'm ready to take off where I left off with NFL & NCAAF - kicking ass! I don't bet much during the first month, until I get a feel for the teams... but come October, we'll be able to work together and have another big season. Woo-hoo! The Slant is back!!!

Comment

Hey guys, i have 4 basset hounds. The wife was at the vet and one of the ladies there told her about a young basset that was being neglected and living in tall weeds and sleeping in the dirt. So we decided to Foster the pup for a couple weeks til the vet could find her a home. Well about 3 weeks later the vet calls and says they found a potential home and asked if we could take the pup over for a meet and greet. So i tell the wife to call and set up a time to go. the wife immediately starts crying because she "loves the baby". So guess who has 5 basset hounds and spent the summer training the dog not to piss in the house or to run off when the front door got opened.

So the best thing that happened to me all summer was getting the email saying the Slant was Back.

Comment

Good to see you Ozzy. Good luck with the 5. We tried adding a 3rd dog and it was just too much for us to handle

Comment

Working...
                        X