previous game thursday night OVER
    since 2009..36-8 OVER including 20-2
    OVER if it was a road team and total
    is > 43

sf/buf over 44

14-2 OVER since 1995..non division home dogs of
    >7.5 after game as home fav previous week

pit/mia over 48
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: two totals systems I like week 7

I wonder with the second one if it is stronger since Miami lost SU last week as a Hf and Pitt covered lg at home
    Twitter @winningpix1
    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
      I wonder with the second one if it is stronger since Miami lost SU last week as a Hf and Pitt covered lg at home
      while I don't like to fit things to make these systems seem stronger I think the big win by Pitt
      week before is a positive thing..would have to think big away favs can play a little more aggressively on offense so coming off a big win previous week couldn't hurt..other side loss as home fav should wake up the home dog a little more than had they won imo..
      situation comes up less than once a year and think it's an intereating scenario ..always like when it's simple rather than a plethora of rules to make the record good
      Last edited by bleeker; 10-14-2016, 09:18 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Here is another system that concurs with yours... and this is also a very strong trend...

From VI.....

There is an angle of West Coast teams traveling to the East Coast. The ‘over’ has now gone 5-0 in those games and this situation fits. San Francisco has surrendered 140 points in its last four games since opening the season with a shutout.
        Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          while I don't like to fit things to make these systems seem stronger I think the big win by Pitt
          week before is a positive thing..would have to think big away favs can play a little more aggressively on offense so coming off a big win previous week couldn't hurt..other side loss as home fav should wake up the home dog a little more than had they won imo..
          situation comes up less than once a year and think it's an intereating scenario ..always like when it's simple rather than a plethora of rules to make the record good
          Very True, I like to add scenarios to make it even stronger.
          Twitter @winningpix1
          Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Originally posted by bebebebe View Post
            Here is another system that concurs with yours... and this is also a very strong trend...

From VI.....

There is an angle of West Coast teams traveling to the East Coast. The ‘over’ has now gone 5-0 in those games and this situation fits. San Francisco has surrendered 140 points in its last four games since opening the season with a shutout.
            yes certainly a good sign..only slight problem I have with sf giving up what they have lately is it's obvious
            and like to look for things that are more subtle..certainly can't hurt though...here's one more this game. ..

9-0 O/U
            last 5 years: Any EAST DIVISION favorite of > 1 pt off a SUATS road win (BUF) vs any WEST DIVISION opponent (SF) when the OU line is in the
            range of 39 to 51 points

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
              5* 6-8
              15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
              10* GOY 1-0
              5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
              5* 18-12

Comment

good stuff bleeker, I happened to bet both those totals myself and as it turns out they're the top two totals in Victor Kings total tipsheet this week, win win I hope, gl

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                  good stuff bleeker, I happened to bet both those totals myself and as it turns out they're the top two totals in Victor Kings total tipsheet this week, win win I hope, gl
                  that's where I get them from ..he always does 3 and I pick 2 .. I give the top 1 or 2 systems imo he has in his writeups ..like stuff he does..great info

Comment

Yeah there's some great info win or lose on there bleeker, one of the few rags I ever bother with

Comment

SF vs Buffalo ... trends gave us the edge today.
                      I like the trend of West Coast teams traveling to the East Coast. The ‘over’ has now gone 6-0 .
                      Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

unfortunately other one fell short .. buf/sf easy

Comment

Almost hit the mia/pitt bleeker if pitt would have played a little better or tried a little harder at the end but if's and buts.....

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                            Almost hit the mia/pitt bleeker if pitt would have played a little better or tried a little harder at the end but if's and buts.....
                            got close last couple of minutes but really wasn't all game...i've learned all you can do is play information that you feel is valuable and then it's outta your hands..thought those systems were pretty good

Comment

Both systems were pretty good bleeker, I liked the research behind both but I did like the buf/sf one better. That loss was my only of the weekend although my push on Indy sure felt like a loss lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X