NFL Week 2 Possibles/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 2 Possibles/Discussion

Football is back!! Figured like last week I'd throw this up. Speaking of last week, those went 5-1.

For week 2 here's what I'm thinking....

Miami +6.5 - Divisional game against a QB everyone's now enamored with, but who there's also now pro tape on. Just seems like a let down spot for NE.

Cincinnati +3 - Always a close one vs. Pitt, only this time they get Pitt off a MN game, elated by the fact they beat up on Washington, while Cincy just snuck by the Jets. AJ Green won't be stopped and I expect enough from others to keep Cincy in against a suspect defense.

New Orleans +4.5 - Giants just squeezed by Dal and their porous defense. NO D no good either but O has Brees, a big upgrade over Prescott. I think a likely shootout with NO having more bullets. Brees also 5-1 Vs. the G men.

Carolina -13-115 - I just don't see how they lose. I expect a complete annihilation of SF. SF short rest, mediocre D, car extra prep time, at home, and fuming over taking L to Denver. Poor SF.

Chicago -3 -125 - Wentz won vs the Browns but they are the Browns. I don't see him performing as well in first road start with the MN lights on him.

Love 'em, Hate 'em? Thoughts!?

Re: NFL Week 2 Possibles/Discussion

Thoughts... Could the NFL schedule a bigger terd for a MNF game than Chicago and Cleveland? WOW!! But I will probably still watch that over any of the MLB games...

Good Luck Ace!!!

Comment

Totally agree. I can see a late game in the season being bad due to an injury or something, but to think chi/phi is worthy of MNF in week 2 is preposterous. The NFL should use Vegas projected season win totals to determine who gets to play in these haha. Only teams projected to be above .500 allowed.

Comment

Haha, yes Philly, I was listening to Cowherd talking about how Cleveland can't draft a QB and typed what was in my head....

Comment

I totally agree with Carloina destroying SF. They will be fired up after their loss and SF fat and happy with the win not to mention the travel.
          I think the O is the better play on NO NY. Both have potent offenses and bad defenses.

Comment

Working...
          X