Draft trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft trades

With the top picks being traded it should make for a very interesting draft.

Everyone knows how I feel about Cleveland but I think this trade was a step in the right direction for them....if that's possible.I may be wrong but I don't like either QB that is going to be drafted #1 and #2.So with that being said,why force the issue.You got RG III so you might as well give him a chance to see if he can be the man without looking over his shoulder at a high draft pick waiting to take over.
    You get multiple picks that can help you and also you only moved down 6 spots so still get a very good player.They have the 1st pick in round 2 and top picks in round 3.
    You also get Phillys #1 next year which has a chance to be a top 10 pick again along with their #1 who should be a top 10 pick again to draft a maybe better option at QB next year.So the next 2 years they have a ton of picks to get moving in the right direction.If they don't screw it up!!!!!!

On the clock.....San Diego!!!

They can draft the best available overall player for them or..... trade down and get another pick and get a couple players.I like this option better.

Who knows what else is going to happen but it should be a fun draft.
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Re: Draft trades

I think Cleveland did good with the deal. they need playmakers everywhere, offense and defense. They're not going to win shit anytime soon. However, I can't believe they let some of their very best players go via free agency. If I was a fan, I'd think they have no intention of winning. I'd not support the organization with any $$ for tickets or merchandise.

Comment

Working...
    X