Just Wanted To Say Thank You.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Wanted To Say Thank You.

To say this has been the worse year of my life would be an understatement.
    With that being said I'm proud of a lot of you for posting your plays, chipping in to make sure our site is one of the best and helping me come here and forget about life for awhile.

You guys come on here and you check your egos at the door. You don't pound your chest when you win and you don't take your losses out on other members.
    Because we have standards. It will prevent us from ever being the biggest forum in this field. Quite frankly 90% of posters from other sites wouldn't last a week here.
    That's OK. From day 1 this site was driven to be different from the rest. It wasn't never a goal to be the biggest.
    It was built to give people a place to have fun, post without the pressure of being bashed and everybody working together.

While other sites can boast about the revenue they make or the views they get. We have something they could never beat us at...
    Standards, integrity and reaching out to help others. In the last 2 years the members of this site have donated over 6000.00 to help multiple families.
    It has provided us a family atmosphere to pick one of us up when we're feeling down and being there to help others we have never met.

I'm sure other sites have framed checks from sponsors. I have things in my house worth more than any of that.
    I have cards and letters from people on here that I proudly display next to my daughters ashes. Those cards and letters came from New York all the way to Hawaii.
    Then there are even more pm's and emails I saved from last April from countless other members.

I don't care who you had in the Super Bowl. You guys that take the time to post are good at handicapping games.
    But what really counts is that you guys are great people. So knowing you and sharing this site with you makes us all winners.
    Thank you.

Re: Just Wanted To Say Thank You.

A group of men is almost always a reflection of their leader. Thanks for the site JD you made it what it has become.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I think that is the other way JD.. THANK YOU!!!! And specially after this tough year that you had my friend.
      This is the best site that I've been!!.. this is our second home.
      Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

Thank you for the avenue you give us to enjoy and all the work and continued dedication to this site.

Cardfan.
          ~Stadium Club Sports 2010~ UPDATED 2/11/11

2010 Bowls 13-7 +$3K
          NBA 78-47 $13,950
          NCAA BB 117-77 +$22,250
          NCAA F. 47-36 +$5500.00
          NHL 26-20 (Big Dog Plays)

Comment

i can never say thank you enough for creating this website.

the best site on the web!!!

I would like to echo Games comment about the posters. You guys come out and post just about every day and I can't wait to read every one. thanks to all for this

Comment

No need to thank any of us, you have brought us a site that will forever hold a place in my heart. I don't even go to other sites anymore. Too much ego and bashing. You have created the perfect atmosphere with a great group of people. Even though I don't post my plays here (I follow JJ) I still love to see what everyone is thinking. Before this site I was losing money every season. In the last 5 years I've made a huge change thanks to you guys. I actually enjoy betting on games, probably because all the winning seasons I've been blessed to have. Couldn't thank you all enough. You are family to me.

Comment

JD,

Thanks for all you do and for what you have accomplished here at this site. You took a "taboo" subject which is sports gambling, and the people that enjoy this hobby and created a forum that has been extremely welcoming. You brought together members who have similar interests and people who who are willing to share their knowledge and opinions. But what is more important, you created a forum that shows that while we share an interest and a hobby, we have been kindly reminded from day 1....no bashing and treat others as you would like to be treated...and in the grand scheme of things...there are more important things in life besides picking winners. That my friend is one of the many things I have learned here at this site. Thank you.
                -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Comment

I think this is a great place to hang out. I enjoy coming here everyday posting my plays and seeing what everyone else has played. I hope some of my plays help others win. Most of all this site is not only a great handicapping site it has a wonderful cause to support. I do not even visit other sites I used to belong to due to all the bitching and bashing of one another. Thanks for running a great site!

Comment

I am not sure I can add anything that already has not been said above but I do have to thank you for starting and maintaining this site. I honestly feel this site has created a second family for me and love every second of being on here. THANK YOU

Comment

The thanks goes to you JD, for your vision, and all your hard work and time you put into this site. During this brutal past year you have stayed strong and kept the faith. You are a man to be admired. Best of luck in all your endeavors.
                      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Thank you for all the kind words guys.

Comment

Thank you for the great site and everything else you do.Glad I found the site when you first opened it as it has become a 2nd home to me.Alot of great people here that have helped me become a better gambler.(although this year hasn't been great)I still hold out hope that it will turn around.
                          No one would have blamed you for closing the site after what happened,but you found strength to carry on and do even more.I wear my shirt proudly to alot of my kids sporting events and hope that it brings awareness to your cause.My wife wears hers too!Being a cancer survivor she loves it and it's the only one she has.God Bless!
                          2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                          5* 6-8
                          15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                          10* GOY 1-0
                          5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                          5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
                            Thank you for the great site and everything else you do.Glad I found the site when you first opened it as it has become a 2nd home to me.Alot of great people here that have helped me become a better gambler.(although this year hasn't been great)I still hold out hope that it will turn around.
                            No one would have blamed you for closing the site after what happened,but you found strength to carry on and do even more.I wear my shirt proudly to alot of my kids sporting events and hope that it brings awareness to your cause.My wife wears hers too!Being a cancer survivor she loves it and it's the only one she has.God Bless!
                            Thanks I appreciate you guys doing that and everything else you have done

Comment

Working...
                            X