Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

......BeX4....NFL.... Play-offs.....Sunday..Divisional Games..Winnner!!.... GL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ......BeX4....NFL.... Play-offs.....Sunday..Divisional Games..Winnner!!.... GL!

Call me crazy or Maybe is because I'm a steelers fan, but everywhere I hear how the Broncos will have an easy win today against Pittsburgh because blah,blah,blah. , there is no such thing as an anticipated easy win in the NFL, maybe Denver will win but im sure we are going to have another last minute showdown. (as we are getting used to dramatic endings with mysterious things happening or ref's bad calls ).
    This game is on a primetime hour, so expect a good show, the NFL never let us down.
    Almost 70% of the pub backing the side and ML... I clearly see both things NOT happening.

PITTSBURGH +8
    Last edited by bebebebe; 01-18-2016, 11:15 AM.
    Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Re: ......BeX4....NFL.... Play-offs.....Sunday..Divisional Games..... GL!

Comment

I like your thinking, Good Luck!

Comment

Comment

PAL

Comment

Bebe
            Vincent

Comment

BeBe. there have been a slew of these Hollywood endings in the NFL this year.
              Money won is twice as nice as money earned
              Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
                BeBe. there have been a slew of these Hollywood endings in the NFL this year.

And again... one more today!!... LOL
                From 31-0 to another Hollywood movie..
                Honestly it's starting to get old..
                We are going to have the same for the later game..

Comment

Yeah, seems like these games are scripted to keep viewers. Either the total or the cover is always in doubt with the late game BS.
                  Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                  Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
                    Yeah, seems like these games are scripted to keep viewers. Either the total or the cover is always in doubt with the late game BS.
                    And again one more time..... I knew the script before the game even started... is getting old.

Comment

Working...
                    X