NFL Playoffs 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoffs 2016

Finished the regular season strong for a final tally of 95-70 for the 2015 NFL regular season (+$,4,030). For those that are interested in purchasing my playoff pass it costs just $50 for every play I make during the playoffs, including any prop bets I might make on the Super Bowl. That purchase can be made by sending $50 directly to my paypal account e-mail: jump1961jack@yahoo.com All 5 plays for the Wildcard round were finalized earlier today, though I sent out a couple plays early Monday already. I will post every play I make during the playoffs in this thread.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Playoffs 2016

in the playoffs!

Comment

Twitter @winningpix1
      Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Thanks for yet another winning season in the NFL. It makes this gambling thing a lot more fun. Good luck in the playoffs.

Comment

good luck with the playoffs....

Comment

BEST OF LUCK ..............EXCELLENT WORK

Comment

in the playoffs jj

Comment

Buford

Comment

I have these 2 plays going in the opener, can't see any way we get both of them, Hoyer just absolutely stinking the joint up...

$300 Houston +3.5 (-120) LOSER (-360)
                  $300 Kansas City/Houston over 40 LOSER (-330)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Had these plays in the nightcap...

$400 Cincinnati +2.5 $WINNER$ (+400)
                    $300 Pittsburgh/Cincinnati under 46 $WINNER$ (+300)

Now that was a football game! You can take the 41-38 type games that are so common these days. I love the old-fashioned smack-em-in-the-mouth type games like this was. Certainly a little "chippy", but that is what drew me to the sport when I was a kid. The raw violent nature that is so often missing these days because of the rule changes protecting QB's etc... Of course I don't want to see guys get hurt, but I just love hard-hitting defensive battles like this game was. One of the most entertaining games of the season for me.

Comment

This was my only play for today...

$400 Minnesota +6 $WINNER$ (+400)

I was very conflicted about the Packers game. I truly think Green Bay wins mainly because I think they will run the ball very effectively. I wanted to make a prop play on Lacy over but there were no individual props up when I looked this morning. My book has Lacy at over 57.5 (-145) right now, I would recommend a play on that for sure.

Comment

These were my plays for today, for the 2nd time this season an Aaron Rodgers' hail mary kills me on a big play, then to make it even worse the Packers lose in overtime...

$300 Kansas City +5 LOSER (-330)

$600 Arizona -7 (-115)
                        Nothing about the Packers' win really impressed me. They did exactly what they should have been able to do against an inferior opponent. Washington does not blitz much and except for the 'Skins sack on Green Bay's 2nd possession for a safety they got very little pressure and did not sack him again the rest of the game. Arizona blitzes constantly, more than any other team in the NFL. They also have one of the best covering secondaries in the league, led by Patrick Petersen. Even with a fairly stress-free pocket to pass from Rodgers only averaged 5.8 yards/attempt which is not even as much as the worst passing team in the NFL averaged for the 2015 season (the Rams avg. of 6.2 ypa was dead last). The Packers passing offense was statistically one of the worst in the NFL, mainly because they lack dynamic playmakers and their O-line struggles in pass protection. Against Arizona's many blitzes and excellent coverage that will be the kiss of death. That first meeting ended the way it did because Green Bay matches up horribly against Arizona, Green Bay needs to be effective running the ball or their offense is done. Against the Redskins' 31st in the NFL run D (4.8 ypc allowed) Green Bay looked like an offensive juggernaut, or at least much closer to the offense that most people still think they have. On the other side of the ball they match up just as bad. The Packers have a lot of young corners & safeties that sometimes look lost against better passing teams. Arizona has the best most diverse set of WR's in the NFL, as many as 4 of their WR's have game changing talent. They also have a rookie running back with break away speed. Green Bay's defense is not equipped to handle all those weapons, not many defenses are. Added to all these fundamental match-up problems is the fact the Packers will have a 1 day shorter week than any other 1st round winner and Arizona comes off a bye week. I would be very surprised if this game is not a replay of the first game, perhaps Green Bay hangs around longer and keeps it close, but I can't see Arizona winning by less than 17 points here. LOSER (-690)

Comment

A sad way to end the season for all Packer fans including myself, thats the second time Rodgers got me with that fluke pass although you would think this idiot coach from arizona calling these timeouts would had a little better defensive scheme for that play...........oh well at least we get Jordy back next year and i dont know if it was a fluke but the two youngsters played well at wide out for the Pack

Comment

These were my plays today...

$300 Seattle/Carolina over 44 $WINNER$ (+300)
                            $300 Carolina -2.5 (-125) $WINNER$ (+300)

$400 Pittsburgh +7.5
                            I know I said all the plays but Arizona were going to be for $300 this week, but I have changed my mind. Denver line is just too high. If Big Ben is able to play that tells me he can throw it effectively. They aren't going to put him out there if he can't. I remember distinctly a year when Brett Favre had a badly dislocated throwing shoulder and he played just fine through that injury for several weeks. Steelers have plenty of talent at the WR position to make plays. I expect Martavis Bryant to have a big day stepping into the #1 spot. Don't be fooled by Peyton Manning playing thinking he will all of a sudden turn back the clock. Even early in the season when he was fresh and totally healthy he was playing badly and the Denver offense struggled. This is too many damn points against a veteran Steelers team that will fight and scratch their way to try to win. I think they will lose Sunday, but this game wil be close throughout. $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                              These were my plays today...

$300 Seattle/Carolina over 44 $WINNER$ (+300)
                              $300 Carolina -2.5 (-125) $WINNER$ (+300)

$400 Pittsburgh +7.5
                              I know I said all the plays but Arizona were going to be for $300 this week, but I have changed my mind. Denver line is just too high. If Big Ben is able to play that tells me he can throw it effectively. They aren't going to put him out there if he can't. I remember distinctly a year when Brett Favre had a badly dislocated throwing shoulder and he played just fine through that injury for several weeks. Steelers have plenty of talent at the WR position to make plays. I expect Martavis Bryant to have a big day stepping into the #1 spot. Don't be fooled by Peyton Manning playing thinking he will all of a sudden turn back the clock. Even early in the season when he was fresh and totally healthy he was playing badly and the Denver offense struggled. This is too many damn points against a veteran Steelers team that will fight and scratch their way to try to win. I think they will lose Sunday, but this game wil be close throughout. $WINNER$ (+400)
                              Nice Day Jumper
                              Twitter @winningpix1
                              Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Working...
                              X