Interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting

to see that there are 3 home dogs in the wildcard games this weekend and the other game started at pickem.
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Re: Interesting

My thoughts on the AFC.

Denver has the best D but at this point their coach won't even commit to who's QBing them.

N.E. isn't playing well and I don't think that teams feel that they are invincible at this time.Wouldn't be surprised to see them lose next week to K.C.

Cincy hasn't won a playoff game since I can't remember and with Dalton status up in the air makes it much worse.

Houston,well I just don't think this team can win 3 straight to get there.

K.C. is playing the best and it would not surprise me to see them get to the SuperBowl.

Pitt well (my team) and I don't know what to expect from them.In my opinion the got the best seeding (matchup wise) that they could ask for.They can beat Cincy..split with them this year and then play Denver ...which they beat so would not have to play N.E. or K.C. until the Championship game.Both teams beat Pitt this year,but feel they can beat N.E. Now K.C. IMO would be the tougher game.This all depends on D.Williams ankle,if he can't go then early exit because as much as we throw the ball,we need a running game because Ben likes to throw to the other team to much on the road.

Like K.C. in the AFC!
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Good thoughts, thanks for the insight
      Twitter @winningpix1
      Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

K.C. is also one of the best longshots to win it so there is value with taking them future play
        2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
        5* 6-8
        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
        10* GOY 1-0
        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
        5* 18-12

Comment

If DeAngelo is out for my Pittsburgh Steelers, I think it will be an exact repeat of what happened last year vs the Ravens in the playoffs. Ben can't win when he throws the ball too much. Steelers need a little bit of balance.
          -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Comment

I hear ya, but I can't forget Alex Smith's meltdown his last playoff game vs. Indy - up by like 28 points to start the 2nd half and he couldn't lead them to a win?!? Ugh... AFC is wide open IMO.

Comment

I hope our steelers win today..
              For some reason Stat fox gives Cincinnati the edge with -4
              Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

Nice 1st game by K.C.
                2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                5* 6-8
                15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                10* GOY 1-0
                5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
                  Nice 1st game by K.C.

Comment

Down goes MARVIN! AGAIN. Marv and Stoops in a big game equals disaster. Pitt should have won easily, instead of squeaking it out.
                    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
                    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
                      Down goes MARVIN! AGAIN. Marv and Stoops in a big game equals disaster. Pitt should have won easily, instead of squeaking it out.
                      Yep!

This franchise just finds a way to lose in the post season.

Lewis should be fired..end of story!Can't control his players and it's been that way for years.Always joked that they have had the most players arrested and now just really can't control guys like Burfict.What a piece of work he is!A shame because he is a good player but out of control!

Looking forward..With all the injuries just don't know how Pitt can beat Denver.Got the matchup I wanted but now with Ben, A.B. D.Williams all hurt and up in the air tough to ask of them.Wish we were at full strength.
                      2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                      5* 6-8
                      15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                      10* GOY 1-0
                      5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                      5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
                        Yep!

This franchise just finds a way to lose in the post season.

Lewis should be fired..end of story!Can't control his players and it's been that way for years.Always joked that they have had the most players arrested and now just really can't control guys like Burfict.What a piece of work he is!A shame because he is a good player but out of control!

Looking forward..With all the injuries just don't know how Pitt can beat Denver.Got the matchup I wanted but now with Ben, A.B. D.Williams all hurt and up in the air tough to ask of them.Wish we were at full strength.
                        You posted exactly what I was thinking last night. You lost a game because players you knew had character issues lost it at the most important time.

I posted in the info thread that AB from how he was acting after the game has a chance to be cleared to play next week.
                        From Rotoworld
                        Brown has been placed in the concussion protocol, but he was reportedly joking with teammates in the locker room.

Comment

Working...
                        X