NFL Plays Week 13 - Comp Play up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 13 - Comp Play up

Schedule this week looks very appetizing, I don't often predict winning weeks, but this should be one. 65-48 for the season in the NFL (+$2,110). Kicking the week off with a bang, I have already sent out a $500 play for this weeks' Thursday night game between my Packers and the Lions. I decided to make every remaining play this week for $400. I'm not going to have my usual 5K at risk on college games, so putting a couple hundred of that to use on what looks like one of the best cards of the season to beat (Nine $400 plays Sunday). For 1 week only I am offering the rest of the regular season + the playoffs for $125. Click the link below for my paypal payment page. Weekly passes will continue to be available every week of the remaining regular season for $40.

http://customcappers.com/jj/

Comp Play
    $400 Oakland +3 (-125)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 13

Comment

This was my play tonight, I think they call this a "bad beat"...

$500 Green Bay/Detroit under 46.5
      Huge revenge game for the Packers here as they need to keep winning to stay in the playoffs. Losing to the Bears last week on Thanksgiving was embarrassing enough, but the Lions first win in 25 tries @Lambeau Field was particularly unsettling. Detroit has had a resurgence recently and it has been led by their defense. They have allowed each of their last 2 opponents season low yardage totals. The Eagles managed just 217 total yards on Thanksgiving, and the week before a very capable Raiders' offense was shut down and held to 214 yards. Green Bay's offense continues to sputter, especially the passing game. In the last 5 games Green Bay has just 5.57 yards per pass attempt. To put that number in perspective, the NFL's worst passing team season-to-date has 6.2 yards per attempt. Aaron Rodgers annually is among the leagues leaders in ypa, this year he is not, mainly because of the loss of Jordy Nelson. In the first meeting with Detroit, Rodgers needed 61 pass attempts to amass 325 yards, that is a pathetic 5.33 yards per attempt. With less than 6 minutes left in that game Green Bay had scored just 3 points (losing 12-3), and yet here we are just 17 days later in the re-match with a posted total of 46.5 and the public is absolutely pounding the over at about an 80% rate. Green Bay's defense is playing well. Despite spending a lot of time on the field due to the offenses ineptness they continue to thrive. The last 3 games, all against divisional foes, they have allowed 17, 13, and 18 points. I expect a hard-hitting closely fought division game Thursday, I would be very surprised if the winner scores more than 23 points. My numbers make this total at 42, this deep into the season I rarely see totals miss my numbers by more than 2 points. Perception of Green Bay's offense continue to keep totals posted higher than they should be, and the public continues to pound the over in Packers' games. ​LOSER (-550)
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

At least you're a packers fan jj so it's a little bittersweet. I'm a Bears fan. Double kick in the nuts! :). Crazy game!!!

Comment

Unreal

Comment

Originally posted by Burnzy3447 View Post
            At least you're a packers fan jj so it's a little bittersweet. I'm a Bears fan. Double kick in the nuts! :). Crazy game!!!
            I was an eyelash away from having Detroit be a $300 play, only my inner Packer fan kept me from doing so. The books needed Detroit bad tonight, and also the under.

Comment

I had GB and over, but there's no way I should have cashed either. This NFL has become like wrestling. the good guy wacks the shit out of the bad guy for 10 minutes, and then here comes the"Atomic heart punch" and its over. Too many of these games lately have had these Hollywood endings. NFL has become uncap able. You definitely should have cashed.
              Money won is twice as nice as money earned
              Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                I was an eyelash away from having Detroit be a $300 play, only my inner Packer fan kept me from doing so. The books needed Detroit bad tonight, and also the under.
                The only good news out of all this is that I have Rodgers in my fantasy league. That's about it though.

Comment

Just want to say one more thing...when I root my ass off for over 3 hours for the under and lose like that, I get absolutely no fucking joy as a Packers fan that they won. I also have my clients bankrolls to worry about so the Packers winning didn't even make me flinch, it sucked.

Comment

Some tough beats tonight, even in NBA. Sucks when you spend time capping the game correctly and results don't prove it. I never remember winning games like that, only losing. Going to be a big Sunday for you.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                      Just want to say one more thing...when I root my ass off for over 3 hours for the under and lose like that, I get absolutely no fucking joy as a Packers fan that they won. I also have my clients bankrolls to worry about so the Packers winning didn't even make me flinch, it sucked.
                      Didn't mean any disrespect. Just trying to lighten the moment and joking around.

Comment

Didn't mean any disrespect. Just trying to lighten the moment and joking around.
                        Not a problem, I didn't mean it to sound like I was angry. I get pretty wound up watching Packers games and was just trying to say how I felt. Wasn't upset by what you said at all. Plays for Sunday coming within the hour.

Comment

Triple slam to the testicles. I live in Green Bay. I am a Bears fan. Had the under, LARGE. Now that's punishment.

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 13 - Comp Play up

That ending was brutal. I was on under as well and silly me I got sucked into the lions mini run but as usual they proved why it is so hard to be a lions fan.

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 13 - Comp Play up

Good luck with the rest of the plays. Loved the write ups.

Comment

Working...
                              X