Mark Sanchez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Sanchez

I am sitting here watching the Lions game (my play is on Philly), and Marc Sanchez is stinking the joint up. He goes back to the bench after coming off the field every time and sits on the bench and just stares into space. They have tablets, pictures, phones up to the booth, all sorts of access to info this asshole has at his disposal and he sits there staring into space? How about you call up and ask the guy upstairs if he read something wrong. Or better yet, use a tablet and look at some video of the last plays to see how he could have done something better. NO. This putz sits there looking like he just had a labotomy staring into space. My apologies to my clients for picking Philly, obviously a terrible call. Have a happy Thanksgiving!! lol
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: Mark Sanchez

He stinks !
    Actual news report from the street on the attitude of Sanchez

Comment

I almost never make 2nd half plays, because rarely can you really tell how the 2nd half will play out after what happened in the first. This was a no-brainer, I put 2 bills on Detroit 2H and they already got 2 more TD's!!! I hope Philly loses by some ridiculous score like 59 -7. SERIOUSLY!
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
        I almost never make 2nd half plays, because rarely can you really tell how the 2nd half will play out after what happened in the first. This was a no-brainer, I put 2 bills on Detroit 2H and they already got 2 more TD's!!! I hope Philly loses by some ridiculous score like 59 -7. SERIOUSLY!
        almost got that score Jumper....too bad Detroit held back
        Twitter @winningpix1
        Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

My bold prediction was that San Fran would end up with more wins than Philly. It is going to be close, but there were a lot of pundits with the Iggles as SB champs!

Comment

Working...
          X