My Green Bay Packers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Green Bay Packers

I had good fortune to sit at Lambeau field last Sun. in beautiful 61degree November weather, i had the misfortune to watch my Packers get beat by an inferior team,but i did notice a few things that have been brought up on local radio:

1. Eddie Lacy will eat himself out of the NFL (true)
    2. Aaron Rodgers girlfriend is at fault (false)
    3. Offensive line (false)
    4 Rodgers holds the ball to long (false to a point i will make shortly)
    5 McCarthy & Clements are at fault (i dont see that)
    6. What i see is this.....the receiving core on this team is slow, doesn't know how to run pass patterns and i believe this is where the fault lies.....believe what you like but this offense is based around Jordy Nelsons ability to draw coverage to him and open the field up for the rest of these mediocre receivers yes that includes you Randall Cobb and you Devontae Adams and by the way why would you bring back a guy(James Jones) who you already got rid of and was also dumped by the Raiders & Giants the man has no speed at all
    7. Just thought i'd pass these thoughts to you all and say I LOVE MY PACKERS but until Jordy comes back i will not put a penny on them.......If Phillip Rivers weren't so dumb my Packers would be on a 4 game skid

Daddy Boom

Re: My Green Bay Packers

Well....well.....well i just knew that Viking game was a fluke where were you tonite James Jones ?
    Packer receiving corps exposed again for the frauds they are

Comment

Re: My Green Bay Packers

I agree with almost everything in here, I said the day it happened that the Jordy Nelson loss would be a huge one. Others in the same post said the Packers will continue on as if nothing happened. Plug a different player and win. People don't realize just how good Jordy Nelson is. In my opinion he is top 3 or 4 in the NFL and he doesn't get that kind of recognition. A guy I worked with asked me a couple years ago to list the top 5 WR's in the NFL and he laughed when I said Jordy's name. Football is a team game, and when one of your team components is so good he makes the entire team around him better for all the reasons you mentioned. Defenses play the Packers totally different without him on the field.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
      X