Fantasy trade thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy trade thoughts

I've been offered a trade. I get Calvin Johnson and Lesean McCoy and I trade away Deandre Hopkins.

Re: Fantasy trade thoughts

In my opinion the person getting 2 players in 2 for 1 trades generally gets screwed. How much would you actually use LeSean McCoy? If I added him to most of my teams he would be a fixture on the bench most weeks. Then what you are basically doing is trading away your highest scoring WR for a guy who has been a huge disappointment this year.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Yeah, definitely sucker play. Unless Johnson got traded to the Patriots or Broncos maybe, I think he may pack it in. McCoy is just a name at this point. There are probably FA RB's that could get you as many points as McCoy.

Comment

Stafford doesn't look right at all this year. I think he is injured as he has hardly thrown anything deep this year.
        With that being said Calvin is nowhere near the player he once was and even adding the extra player I wouldn't do this trade.
        Any little bump on Calvin and they shut him down. The Lions ownership have already tossed in the towel on this year.

Comment

Working...
        X