Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Plays Week 8 - w/NFL GOM (Winnnnner!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 8 - w/NFL GOM (Winnnnner!!)

Coming off back to back winning weeks, 13-7 combined those weeks. Now 36-28 for the season (+$790) and looking to put a little space between that profit number and zero. Starting the week off tonight once again with a side and total play. Last week I did the same thing and swept with Seattle and the under. I also have my NFL Game of the Month going Sunday. For just $40 you can get every play I make this week, click the link below. Also available is a 4 week option for $125.

http://customcappers.com/jj/

​Comp Play
    $300 Chicago (PK) LOSER (-330)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 8 - w/NFL GOM

Comment

this week!

Comment

"The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

These were my plays tonight...

Thursday October 29th, 2015
          $400 New England -8 $WINNER$ (+400)
          $300 Miami/New England under 50.5 You will have to excuse me if I am not impressed by Miami's recent turnaround. On the surface it looks like the head coaching change had a drastic immediate effect. Certainly the change was made at the right time, but beating Tennessee and Houston is hardly a noteworthy accomplishment. That interim head coach now must go on the road on a short week and take on the best head coach/QB combination in the NFL. I mentioned last week that Tomsula would be in over his head his first time coaching a short week, we know how that one turned out. New England is coming off a home game where they were outgained in total yardage. The last 7 times they were favored following losing the yardage battle at home they are 7-0 ATS. Bellichek thrives in B2B divisional match-ups as well with the Pats 15-2 ATS in the 2nd of B2B division games. Miami played an almost perfect 1st half last week against Houston, there is no place to go but down following such a performance. They led 21-0 after 1 quarter and 41-0 at the half! That is just the 2nd time this season a team has led by 20+ points after 1 quarter. Tennessee smoked Tampa out of the gates in week 1 and then fell flat the next game losing to Cleveland on the road. Teams that jump to 20+ leads after 1 quarter are just 18-36 ATS their next game including 2-12 ATS if that next game is on the road. $WINNER$ (+300)
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Well done.
            Money won is twice as nice as money earned
            Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Mr. Thursday Night

Comment

Good luck on the rest of your card JJ!

Comment

The Bears, huh?? Ok, I'll hop on board--good luck!

Comment

These were my plays in the early games...

Sunday November 1st, 2015
                    $300 Chicago (PK) LOSER (-330)
                    $400 N.Y. Giants +3.5 (-125) $WINNER$ (+400)
                    $400 Cleveland +6 LOSER (-440)
                    $400 Pittsburgh (ML) -125 LOSER (-500)
                    $300 San Diego/Baltimore over 50 $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

These were my plays tonight...

$600 Denver +3 NFL Game of the Month $WINNER$ (+600)
                      $400 Green Bay/Denver under 45.5 The Average fan sees the Packers "rolling" into this game with a perfect record, while the Broncos are just squeaking by with their awesome defense. Denver definitely is struggling offensively, but so is Green Bay. Unless you watch Green Bay like I do every week you might miss the fact that they are having a hard time getting their Jordy Nelson-less WR crew open against man coverage. In their last road game the 49ers held them to just 17 points, despite the fact the pffense had the ball all day they just could not score points against a pass defense that has allowed the most passing yards in the NFL. Aaron is forced to look for short completions without Jordy getting open on deep routes. The Packers inability to stretch the field vertically is hurting the running game and defenses are creeping closer and closer to the line of scrimmage leading to interceptions. I see both of these teams struggling to protect the QB in this game, this number does not reflect 2 struggling offenses which they both are. The Packers have yet to face even 1 team that currently has a winning record, and their 2 road trips were to Chicago and San Francisco. Aaron has always had his worst games on the road against teams that rush the QB well. Denver has the best pass rush in the NFL. I expect the Broncos defense to once again be the overriding factor in this game. Getting points with the best defense in the league on their home field? Yeah, I like Denver in this game. $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

6-3 for the week (+$1,130) and now 42-31 for the season in the NFL (+$1,920)

Comment

Nice week!

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 8 - w/NFL GOM (Winnnnner!!)

Great start, great finish

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 8 - w/NFL GOM (Winnnnner!!)

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
                              2012 - 2013
                              NBA 33-18-1
                              MLB 16-12
                              NFL 27-13-1
                              CFB 12-11
                              CBB 9-2
                              MLB 2013 2-0
                              NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment