Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football Discussion And Info. Week 8.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fantasy Football Discussion And Info. Week 8.

9 News Denver cites multiple sources to report the Broncos will start Ronnie Hillman on Sunday Night Football over the Packers.
    The Broncos had a Week 7 bye to consider lineup changes, and this will be one of them. It's a deserved move and a long time coming, as Hillman has outplayed C.J. Anderson since the early portion of preseason.

Comment

ESPN's Adam Schefter confirms Vincent Jackson (knee) and Austin Seferian-Jenkins (shoulder) will be inactive for Week 8 at Atlanta.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Antonio Gates (knee) has "a chance" to play Week 8 against the Ravens despite not practicing the last two weeks.

Comment

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Chargers are planning to play Antonio Gates (knee) Sunday against Baltimore.
        They made the decision after seeing Gates go through pregame warmups.

Comment

Anquan Boldin (hamstring) is inactive for Week 8 against the Rams.
          Antonio Gates (knee) is officially active for Week 8 at Baltimore.

Comment

Buccaneers declared TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, WR Vincent Jackson, QB Ryan Griffin, CB Tim Jennings, DT Tony McDaniel, DT Clinton McDonald and SS Major Wright inactive for Week 8 against the Falcons.

Comment

Who would you start
              Dalton or Big Ben ?

Comment

Dalton

Comment

For anyone that thought/thinks the Packers don't miss Jordy Nelson because of their depth at that position...I said from day 1 it was a horrible loss. You can not lose a guy that is that good at getting open and not feel the effects. He was also Rodgers security blanket to look for when we need a key 1st down. Told my best friend a few weeks ago I was noticing nobody was playing zone against us anymore because we have only 1 guy left that can get open against man coverage. Packers passing offense is now ranked in the bottom 3rd of the league in passing yards, that is not an fluke, it is a very real number. Anybody that has cornerbacks that can cover and a decent pass rush will give the Pack trouble.
                  "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
                  X