week 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 7

Posted this yesterday but it seems to be gone is there something wrong with it ? or did I forget to submit it

I have a few reasons for this bet but mostly think importance plays a big part in this one. huge for buff and zero for jax

Re: week 7

According to the moderation log there was zero threads deleted by any mods or admins on here.
    Not sure what happened. Can only confirm it was nothing on this end.

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's something I did or didn't do JD.

On a side note not feeling very good watching the jags kill buffalo. Just got another int, yikes this is ugly early

28-3 c'mon man
      Last edited by Thomas; 10-25-2015, 09:35 AM.

Comment

oh good he missed the point after, I still have a chance lol, 27-3

Comment

Not giving up on Buffalo just yet

LIVE

Comment

Hoping for something good to happen in the Buff game but moving on. Going against the line movement here

Comment

The Panthers have played to a 31st oss, 31st dss and 32nd overall sos this season, not that impressive aside from the nice win in Seattle. When I thought about this game I was thinking the cats season win total this year was 8.5,9ish, was that a good number now that they won 5 or is it reasonable to expect them to still lose 5-7 games. Food for thought. Anyways numbers I look at favor the Eagles in this one and even though that kid bradford scares me a bit I say this is one of those 5-7 losses the panthers may have coming up. gl tonight

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X