No announcement yet.

NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play (Winner!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play (Winner!)

Finished last week 7-3, but the profit was minimized from losing the 2 biggest plays. I'm still shaking my head over losing that Packers' over with San Diego passing for 500+ yards. lol Now 30-24 for the season in the NFL (+$435), and my usually most profitable month of the NFL season is still coming (November). I kicked off the week with an easy side & total winner on Seattle and the under, something I rarely do on the same game. On Sunday I have isolated another such game where I like both side and total. I have a pair of $500 plays going this week among my 8 plays. All of my plays for the week can be had for just $40 by clicking the link below. There is also a 30 day pass for $125 so you can get 4 weeks at a discounted price.

http://customcappers.com/jj/

​Comp Play
    $300 Minnesota (ML) -125 ​$WINNER$ (+300)

Plays posted for free on the forum are 8-2 so far this year. My comp play is always what I consider to be my strongest $300 play of the week.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 7

These are the plays I have tonight...

Thursday October 22nd, 2015
    $400 Seattle -6.5 No QB in the NFL seems to have such a fragile confidence as Colin Kaepernick. In a conversation this past Sunday night I even commented to a friend that he looked like a totally different guy the last game and a half. It was like a light switch was turned on at halftime against the Giants. His new-found confidence carried over to last week as he again played well against Baltimore. That alone is more of an indictment against the Ravens bad defense than anything. If there is any team in the league that knows how to rattle Kaepernick it is Seattle. He has had some of his worst games against the Seahawks defense and the Niners have never covered ATS against Seattle with him playing QB. Going into this game knowing how much he has struggled in the past against them should have him ready for another performance melt down. The short week can only benefit Seattle here, with Pete Carroll's experience preparing on a short week (and also 5-0 SU his last 5 Thursday games) trumping Tomsula who is coaching his first 4 day week ever as a head coach. These 2 teams enter with the same record, the suddenly desperate-for-a-win Seahawks are not losing this game. We know that in the NFL the team that wins generally covers the number, especially when that number is not more than 1 score. I expect a hard hitting defensive battle as these 2 teams usually have (1-6 O/U the last 7 meetings), the Niners have also stayed under in each of their last 7 games as division home dogs. So we will play this also tonight... $WINNER$ (+400)

$300 Seattle/SanFran under 42 $WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Roll the weekend JJ!

Comment

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play up

Comment

Nice start to the week. Finish it strong!!

Comment

good luck today

Comment

good luck

Comment

Comment

Twitter @winningpix1
                    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

These were the plays I had in the early games...

Sunday October 25th, 2015
                      $500 Cleveland +6.5 Co-NFL Play of the Week LOSER (-550)
                      $300 Houston +4.5 LOSER (-330)
                      $400 N.Y. Jets/New England over 48 $WINNER$ (+400)
                      $500 New England -7.5 Co-NFL Play of the Week LOSER (-550)
                      $300 Minnesota (ML) -125 $WINNER$ (+300)
                      $300 New Orleans +4 $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 7 - Comp Play (Winner!)

Had this one in the afternoon, I am going to tempt fate and call this one early...
                        $400 Oakland +3.5 ​$WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                          Had this one in the afternoon, I am going to tempt fate and call this one early...
                          $400 Oakland +3.5 ​$WINNER$ (+400)
                          i like it. let's finish off with a win tonight!

Comment

Free plays for the forum are now 9-2, going to post tonight's play for free to try to get some of that good karma to finish the week with a winner...

$300 Philadelphia +3 (-105) LOSER (-315)

Comment

6-4 for the week (+$355) and now 36-28 for the season (+$790)

Comment

Working...
                              X