Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Plays Week 6 - w/NFL GOM (Comp Play up)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 6 - w/NFL GOM (Comp Play up)

Another small losing week last week as the public favorites continue to do well. Now 23-21 for the season (-$145) in the NFL. I have a total of 8 plays for Sunday + another for Monday night. All plays have already been sent out, a $500 Total play which will be my largest Total play of the season and I also have my first $600 GOM play of the season! Started the week off right with an easy SU winner on play New Orleans in a game they never trailed. Click the link below and for $40 get the entire weeks plays. There is also an option to choose for 4 weeks which is just $125.

http://customcappers.com/jj/

​Comp Play
    $300 San Diego +10.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 6

This was my play tonight to get the week started...

Thursday October 15, 2015
    $300 New Orleans +3.5 ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 6 - w/NFL GOM (Comp Play up)

Comment

Good Luck this week

Comment

These were my plays early today...

Sunday October 18th, 2015
          $300 Cleveland +4 $WINNER$ (+300)

$600 Buffalo +3 (-105) NFL Game of the Month I love certain venues for playing home dogs and Buffalo at home is one of my favorites. As we saw just last night a home crowd can help inspire a team to a win that is unexpected. If you listen to all the media these past few weeks Andy Dalton is a changed man, a totally different QB. I'm not buying that crap. They had played a bunch of lightweight defenses up until last week when they basically needed a miracle to come from behind to beat a Seattle team that has many flaws. Dalton has always been at his worst on the road when the Bengals are favored, in fact Cincinnati is the worst road favorite in the NFL the past 2 years going 1-6 ATS. The high of that big win against a high profile opponent + all the media love will have them feeling very satisfied entering this game. I love fading undefeated teams the deeper into the season we get as the value rises. Thursday night we saw an unbeaten Atlanta team in almost the exact situation go on the road as favorites and lose SU. The Falcons were also off a game that they trailed late and came back to win in overtime. They followed up that huge come-from-behind win with their worst performance of the season. I expect the Bengals to do the same here in this ultra tough venue. And while Cincy is the NFL's worst road favorite recently, the Bills are the best home dog with a 6-1 ATS mark the past 2+ years. ​LOSER (-630)

$400 Kansas City +3.5 I feel like I have a very good handle on this Vikings team. I faded them opening week against a good running 49ers team and I played on them against 2 bad running team Detroit and San Diego. Both of those teams Minnesota beat were also VERY BAD at stopping the run. The Chiefs problems have stemmed from a defense that hasn't been able to stop the pass, enter the Vikes and their 32nd ranked passing attack. The Chiefs are a team that wants to run the ball and is very capable of stopping the run, especially against a team that is not good at passing. LOSER (-440)

$300 Chicago +3.5 (-125) $WINNER$ (+300)
          $300 Miami +1 $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

Had these plays in the late games...

$400 Carolina/Seattle over 40.5 ​$WINNER$ (+400)

$300 San Diego +10.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

$500 San Diego/Green Bay over 50 NFL Total of the Year I generally don't make big plays on totals, but I love this play. Getting this in now to make sure we get this line. If it goes up I don't want to lose 51 as a winning number. Packers have played the weakest passing offense schedule in the NFL so far. The re-tooled young secondary has not been tested facing Seattle (26th ranked pass offense with a bad offensive line), San Francisco (31st ranked passing offense with a dreadful QB), St. Louis (30th ranked passing offense with zero decent WR threats), Chicago (27th ranked passing offense that was missing it's best WR's). The only DECENT passing team Green Bay faced was Kansas City, and I am being pretty liberal with the term decent when I say that. Kansas City ranks 20th in the NFL in passing yards and the Chiefs moved the ball well despite trailing that whole game by at least 2 scores. Despite rarely even throwing down the field Kansas City put up 28 points in that game. Enter the Chargers and their #1 ranked passing attack. With San Diego likely to be in catch up mode a good portion of the game I think Phillip Rivers could have a BIG day. Aaron Rodgers played in his own words "pretty bad" last week against the Rams when he turned the ball over 3 times. He is a perfectionist and the best QB in the NFL, I expect him to have a great day against San Diego's weak defense. The Chargers can't stop the run and Rodgers always has a good day passing when the running game is clicking. LOSER (-550)

I don't care what the result was of that total, Phillip Rivers passed for 500+ yards, I had that fucking game nailed!

Comment

Capers should have been dropping into coverage, his blitz weren't getting home. 3 sacks on 60+ attempts, come on!!

Comment

7-2 on the comp plays for the forum, this is my play for tonight...

$300 N.Y. Giants/Philadelphia under 49 $WINNER$ (+300)

Bet it early this week at a bad number in comparison to what is available. If you can get 51 I recommend it as a $400 play.

Comment

7-3 for the week in the NFL (+$580) and 30-24 for the season (+$435).

Comment

Great call on the under! Increased my wager with the new line and made back some money. A lot of my friends were loving the over and trying to convince me to change. Glad I didn't listen. :)

Comment

Working...
                    X