NFL Plays Week 5 - Comp Play up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 5 - Comp Play up

Small losing week last week, judging by how many public favorites won again last week I consider that week a success. Sitting at 19-17 for the season in the NFL and I got a feeling this is going to be a big week. I have a total of 8 plays this week, including a pair of $500 plays. Get them all for just $40 by clicking the link below to my paypal purchase page. Also available is a 4 week pass for $125.

http://customcappers.com/jj/

Comp Play
    $300 Oakland +4.5 LOSER (-330)

I'm pretty sure the plays I've posted for free this year are 5-1, I posted a couple primetime winners for free besides the usual comps.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 5 - Comp Play up

Twitter @winningpix1
    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Comment

to us!

Comment

These were my plays in the early games. 2 missed FG's a blocked FG a first in goal that turned into an INT in the endzone and all we needed was 3 more points to cover...

Sunday October 11th, 2015
          $500 Tennessee +2.5 Co-NFL Play of the Week I must admit my pre-season prediction about Buffalo looks pretty bad right now. Their defense has not been nearly as dominant as I thought, and Tyrod Taylor is showing his flaws more and more as we get deeper into the season. At this point it is clear who drafted the best QB in the 1st round this year. Winston struggles with inconsistency and turnovers and Marcus Marriota has been very impressive against admittedly weak defenses. Mariotta is the key to this game. If he plays well against the tough Buffalo defense the Titans will win the game. Big scheduling edge for Tennessee off their bye. Many looking at this game would give Buffalo a motivational edge coming off a loss, and you would think that Rex Ryan thrives after losses. Interestingly enough, Rex Ryan is 1-11 ATS as a coach following a SU loss as a favorite his last 12 tries. Tennessee is the team that had zero expectations coming into this season and a win would put them just a half game out of 1st place. Buffalo had big expectations and now will start to feel the pressure of keeping up with the Patriots. This looks like a game they should win, the line is just begging for one-sided Buffalo action. ​$WINNER$ (+500)

$300 Cleveland/Baltimore under 43 LOSER (-330)

$300 Washington +7.5 (-125) $WINNER$ (+300)
          $400 Chicago/Kansas City under 45 $WINNER$ (+400)
          $500 St. Louis +9 Co-NFL Play of the Week I fully expected the Rams to play well last week knowing that Todd Gurley was going to be featured. He exceeded even my best expectations and dominated last week. This Rams team is an entirely different animal with him running the ball. They now have an offense to hang their hat on to keep their defense off the field. That defense has one of the most talented D-lines in the league and I expect them to be in Aaron Rodgers' face all day. That running game and pass rush are exactly what teams need to beat Green Bay. The Rams are coming off a HUGE confidence building win after knocking off the unbeaten Cardinals, a task nobody thought they could pull off. Teams on the road again as big dogs following SU wins as underdogs do very well. Road dogs of more than 7 points coming off of a SU win on the road as an underdog of 7 points or less are now 20-2 ATS the last 22 times that situation has come up. It makes sense to when you think it through, some systems with multi-parameters don't. I will be the first to admit playing against the Packers in Green Bay borders on suicidal, but I love the way the Rams match-up against Green Bay. Last week the Packers' offense struggled because the Niners got in Aaron's face all day. St. Louis is VERY capable of doing the same thing, they also have the offensive HAMMER in Todd Gurley to move the ball. Green Bay is 4-0 and looks for all the world like one of the best teams in the NFL, but they have blown out nobody. They won both home games by just 10 points in a pair of situations they were highly motivated. They survived last week's flat spot in the schedule and now face a team that BELIEVES they can win this game and has the personnel to do so. The Rams also figure to "leave it all on the field" this week knowing they have a bye next week. THIS IS MY FAVORITE PLAY OF THE WEEK, if not for the Packers' extreme home field advantage this would be my biggest play of the season so far. LOSER (-550)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

And then after I posted this the Rams get a first and goal and throw another FUCKING INTERCEPTION!!!! Seriously?!?!?!

Comment

Here are the rest of my plays for this week...

$400 Detroit +3 (-125) ​LOSER (-375)
              $300 San Fran +7 (-125) $WINNER$ (+300)

Comment

The Raiders coach clearly does not have a bet on the game kicking a FG on 1st down with 1:45 left on the clock

Comment

4-4 for the week (-$85) and now 23-21 for the season in the NFL (-$145). Hard to overcome losing that big swing game in Green Bay, should have been a big week.

Comment

Working...
                  X