No announcement yet.

NFL Plays Week 2 - Comp Play (Winner!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 2 - Comp Play (Winner!)

Started the season off 5-4 in week 1 (+$460), average that every week and I will amass almost $8,000 profit by season's end. Those are results for 2015 I would take right now if I was offered them. I wish it was that easy though, there will be losing weeks. Last week easily could have been one, the public had a very good day last Sunday, most times that means I will not do too well. I managed to navigate through with a small winning day. That is one of the keys to winning as a "contrarian handicapper", when the public rakes in money avoid big losing weeks. For a few more weeks I will still offer the full season passes, I think at $325 there is still substantial value to buy the long term deal. Otherwise you can get 4 weeks for $125 or a full week's plays for $40 a pop. I am starting the week off with a play tonight and will have what looks like possibly 10 plays for the entire week. Buy a $40 one day pass today and you get the entire week's action. Click on the link below for purchase buttons and long term documented records...

http://customcappers.com/jj/

There are a total of 10 plays this week, you can get all of them today as I just sent out all 10 by e-mail to my clients. I have a $300 play going tonight, plus four $400 plays Sunday and of course my $500 NFL Play of the Week. Just $40 today will get you the entire week's action! Get the lines before Sunday "sharp" line moves kill you.

​Comp Play

$300 Pittsburgh -6 I love playing 0-1 teams facing 1-0 teams in week 2, especially if I find additional info to back that play. Just about the best scheduling situation that can happen here without a bye involved. Steelers come in seething off a loss to the Patriots last week Thursday and had 9 days to prepare. That loss to the world champs was more than a bit deceiving as Pittsburgh outgained New England 464-361. The 49ers meanwhile played the late game Monday night and had 5 days to prepare, not to mention having to travel across country for this early start time. Those factors alone make this worth a play. ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 2

Best of luck this week JJ. Was shocked that we still won some cash seeing how good the public seemed to do on Sunday.

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 2 - Comp Play added

added comp play
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Here was my play for tonight's game...

Thursday September 17th, 2015
          $300 Denver/Kansas City under 42 Broncos offense was to say the least pathetic last week averaging just 3.2 yards/play. Gone are the days when the Broncos high-flying passing attack overwhelms opponents. They will be much more run-oriented and rely on their defense. That defense was every bit as good last week as their offense was bad, they allowed Baltimore just 173 total yards of offense! Kansas City will want to try to run, passing against this Broncos' defense could prove difficult. After allowing Joe Flacco just 100 yards passing, they enter week 2 with the #1 pass D in the league allowing a 38.2 passer rating. Early season divisional battle for 1st place should be a hard hitting defensive battle, first team to 20 wins. LOSER (-330)

Comment

Crazy how such a slow start ended so badly and to think that with less than a minute to go in the game the under was still good!!!! Sloppy play that resulted in touchdowns was the oops factory. Still love the rest of your plays this week! Let's get back on top!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnzy3447 View Post
              Crazy how such a slow start ended so badly and to think that with less than a minute to go in the game the under was still good!!!! Sloppy play that resulted in touchdowns was the oops factory. Still love the rest of your plays this week! Let's get back on top!!!
              The Broncos offense was effective for about 7 out of 60 minutes of actual game time. Andy Reid's game decisions cost us as well.

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                5* 6-8
                15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                10* GOY 1-0
                5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                5* 18-12

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 2 - Comp Play (Winner!)

These were my plays in the early games...

Sunday September 20th, 2015

$300 Tampa Bay/New Orleans under 47 ​$WINNER$ (+300)
                  $300 Pittsburgh -6 I love playing 0-1 teams facing 1-0 teams in week 2, especially if I find additional info to back that play. Just about the best scheduling situation that can happen here without a bye involved. Steelers come in seething off a loss to the Patriots last week Thursday and had 9 days to prepare. That loss to the world champs was more than a bit deceiving as Pittsburgh outgained New England 464-361. The 49ers meanwhile played the late game Monday night and had 5 days to prepare, not to mention having to travel across country for this early start time. Those factors alone make this worth a play. $WINNER$ (+300)

$400 Minnesota -2.5 (-115) We faded the Vikes very successfully last week as road favs, they return home and are less than a FG favorite, a much better situation for them to cover. Minnesota also lost both games to the Lions last year. Unless one team is a long-time bully of the other I love that double revenge situation the 1st meeting of a new season. Despite us fading the Vikings last week, I feel they are going to be one of the most improved teams in the NFL. Their running game has a much better chance of getting untracked this week against the Lions' defense which was significantly downgraded by the losses of Fairley and Suh clogging running lanes. After sleep walking through the 1st quarter last week the Chargers went on to put up 483 yards last week. Teddy Bridgewater should have plenty of time to pass as well against a pass D that allowed Phillip Rivers to complete 35 of 42 passes for 388 yards! One game over-reaction to the Vikings looking horrible Monday night has the public backing the Lions here at an over 75% clip. $WINNER$ (+400)

$400 Buffalo +1.5 This play should surprise nobody after reading my analysis of the Buffalo play last week. The Bills get a shot at an early season division lead with a win here. Lots of people were impressed by the Buffalo defense last week, I saw pretty much what I expected. New England looked good in their opening game against the Steelers, let's be honest though, Pittsburgh is not very good defensively. Buffalo has an elite defense, maybe the best in the NFL. The Pats offense will also have to deal with the rabid fans at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Some eye-opening numbers regarding Super Bowl champs...1-0 defending world champs are 2-12 ATS as road favorites...defending world champs are 0-9 ATS on the road the 1st four weeks of the season against an undefeated opponent. I would love this play even more if not for the Bills 3-23 record against the Pats recently. I expect the Bills to have renewed confidence with Rex Ryan leading the way. He led much lesser Jet teams to pointspread W's each of the last 4 times they faced the Patriots, he understands how to beat the Patriots perhaps better than any NFL coach. LOSER (-440)

$500 Cleveland +1.5 NFL Play of the Week This play reflects the largest over-reaction to week 1 results. In much the same way that the Vikings line move last week was influenced by NFLX results, the Browns have been bet from 4 pt. home favorites to 1.5 pt. home dogs. According to some, Marcus Mariota is the 2nd coming based on his performance against a very bad Tampa Bay team. The Titans jumped out to a 21-0 lead after one quarter and cruised to an easy win. That early lead made life very easy for him, there was little pressure on him to perform. That early deficit also turned up the heat on Winston and he did not handle it very well. Teams that play so well they build big leads are generally bad plays the following week. For one thing teams generally do not follow up optimum performances with another good one. In fact, teams that are coming off a game where they led by at least 20 points after 1 quarter are 18-35 ATS their next games. Maybe even a bigger factor in both these teams results last week was turnovers, they are in fact the #1 most important factor week to week in deciding who wins and who loses. Cleveland lost the turnover battle to the Jets 5-1, an almost insurmountable feat to overcome. Lest we forget, the Titans went to Kansas City last year opening week and dominated the Chiefs 26-10 then proceeded to win just 1 more game the rest of the season. Teams that covered the spread in week 1 by 31 or more points are just 2-11-1 ATS week 2. If that team was an underdog in week 1 they are 0-8 ATS week 2. Make no mistake about it this will be one of the most heavily bet games this week and currently 87% of that action will be on Tennessee. $WINNER$ (+500)

$400 Washington +3.5 (-115) Few games this week force bettors to over think less than this one. St. Louis beat 2-time NFC champ Seahawks at home and come in to face a Redskin team that quite frankly is not very good. The Rams would be forgiven if they over-looked Washington coming off such a huge emotional division win. LETDOWN. The Redskins actually out-gained Miami last week and only lost due to a punt return TD. They gained 161 yards on the ground and should dominate on the ground again. Any time I have the home team getting points with the significantly better rushing attack you can count me in. Another of the very heavily bet games which will have over 80% one-way action. $WINNER$ (+400)

$400 Atlanta +2.5 (-105) $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

Awesome day buddy!!

Comment

Great Job today !
                      Twitter @winningpix1
                      Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Assume day so far, for those of you still thinking of getting on board, stop thinking and do it

Comment

Great day.. Stay hot!!

Comment

Going out to watch the Packers game, figured I would post this before I go...

$300 Green Bay -3.5 Any time I can get my Packers at home at less than TD favorites I am going to look hard at them. One of the most anticipated re-matches of the season, Green Bay finally gets the Seahawks in Lambeau with as large a revenge factor as you will ever see in an NFL game. $WINNERS$ (+300)

​The public got absolutely murdered today which makes me feel even better about this play. Usually when every game goes against them the "public" gets a Sunday or Monday night winner. The bet % has been rising progressively as the day goes on, chasers are definitely taking Green Bay tonight.

Comment

Loved your plays and great analysis.

Comment

Working...
                              X