Spending like a fool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spending like a fool

I went with the act like Oprah in my auction draft so far.
    Took Rodgers and Lacy. Also grabbed Charles and McCoy
    Got 76.00 left for 12 spots

Re: Spending like a fool

Holy crap! Good luck finding the bargains buddy.

Comment

You can start 4 RB's / Flex
      Grabbed Ingram for 26.00

Comment

I like Ingram a lot. Had him last year and he would've had a HUGE year if it wasn't for a month long injury.

Comment

This is my third year in the league. Last 2 years I waited to spend and stunk it up.
          So this year I went with the spend early for big point guys and then shop for bargains later.
          Plus I might have to leave for the hospital. A family I have been helping has their son there now.
          Told them to let me know if they wanted me to come up there.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
            This is my third year in the league. Last 2 years I waited to spend and stunk it up.
            So this year I went with the spend early for big point guys and then shop for bargains later.
            Plus I might have to leave for the hospital. A family I have been helping has their son there now.
            Told them to let me know if they wanted me to come up there.
            I think you are doing it right, get some expensive stars and fill in with cheapies.
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
              I think you are doing it right, get some expensive stars and fill in with cheapies.
              I think so. The previous seasons it seems the guys who did that won. We start 2 QB's and just got Mariota for 7.00

Comment

It's a rule I'm not a fan of. But you can pick up free agents for nothing and there is only 8 teams in this league.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                  I think so. The previous seasons it seems the guys who did that won. We start 2 QB's and just got Mariota for 7.00

Nice. He's looking really good so far in the pre-season. Watching a replay of the KC vs. Tenn game last night as I type this. The kid is cool as a cucumber. Good vibes for Mariota... especially if he can get a little bit of a run game to help him out.

Comment

Should also add it's a 2 player keeper league as of this year. You have to add 15.00 to the cost of each player you keep.
                    So if Mariota is worth a damn he cost me 22.00 next year to keep him

Comment

Working...
                    X