Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HitIt NFL Week 16

(19-12 ATS NFL)

I don't necessarily do "units" - or at least I'm not consistent at them - so I'm reluctant to put units on plays, etc. But I do like some plays better than others usually...so for tonight I'll just try to list in a different way. :-)

if the "key" to the legend would be based on a "good", "better", "best"...I think any that drop in to peruse can see where I'm goin (or at least I hope).

BEST = No Action

BETTER = Jags -3 (local) AND Over 19.5 1Half

GOOD = Over 38 (bt .5) (bucking a lot of folks)

Good luck everyone!

Re: HitIt NFL Week 16

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

(20-14 ATS NFL)

nice 2h from Jags but not enuff to get to the total. Yeah well...gotta admit Thurs night NFL games haven't been overly profitable - hence not all that enjoyable for HitIt. Hope others did well.

Good luck everyone!

Comment

(20-12 ATS NFL)

SEAHAWKS -9

OVER 36.5

Good luck everyone!

Comment

actually got -8.5 and bought .5 to -8. a little local love that doesnt happent often...

fwiw: more on seahawks than total...

Comment

Typo on my record in previous post...nonetheless, after last night should be:

(22-14 ATS NFL)

Comment

(22-14 ATS NFL)

UNDER 48 (bt .5) Denver/Cincinnati

Well I gotta say...it's always a gut wrencher to root an under with Peyton on the field. This is sorta like why i went with the Over in last night's game in Seahawks/Cards game...meaning it all just pointed to a low-low-low afair. Tonight a total in the upper 40's and it's easy to figure how it gets there. But the Bengals looked pretty dang good against the Browns last week which isn't a slouch on Defense by any means...yet the Bengals sustained some drives. Now they're at home in front of their own faithful and fighting for playoff ticket. I'm looking (or hoping) for long sustained drives by the Bengals (then the ball isn't in Peyton's hands). Also, Bengals play good pass D-Fence...so I'm looking (or hoping) for Broncos to run the ball quite a bit like they've been doing ever since the embarrassment in New England.

FWIW: I lean to the Bengals...for a lot of the above reasons...and I am still a bit intrigued by this line not being Broncos -4.5 to -6 or even -7. Which is why I think it's my "poop detector" that thinks this line is a wee bit smelly...hence, my temptation to say Bengals in this one. Not putting it up as a play...at least not at this time.

Hope to keep this train a rollin'...

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Tonight
                  Vincent

Comment

Working...
                  X