Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football Discussion and Injury News.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fantasy Football Discussion and Injury News.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Texans are expected to be without Andre Johnson (concussion) for Week 15 against the Colts.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Ryan Mathews (ankle) is "highly doubtful" to play Week 15 against the Broncos.

NFL Network's Jeff Darlington reports Julio Jones (hip) remains a "legitimate game-time decision."

Comment

A source tells ESPN's Vaughn McClure that Julio Jones (hip) will not play in Sunday's game against the Steelers.
      Ed Werder also reported similarly on Sunday NFL Countdown

Comment

got a nightmarish situation happening here on my fantasy team - I can start 2 out of these 3 players: Eddie Lacy, James Starks, and Steve Smith. May seem obvious, but Lacy has NOT practiced at all this week, but he's also going to start for the Packers and the reporters are saying his production is going to be closely monitored by the coache... and here comes James Starks to suck away production and possibly get the goal-line carry punishment. If it was GB at home against a decent defense, it would be a no brainer for me, as I'd start both GB RB's and be assured of good production. But no, these guys are on the road against a good Buffalo defense. Steve Smith has a great matchup at home vs. Jax, but he's been very up & down this year.

So would you go with Lacy and S. Smith? Or go all in with all GB's running back production starting Lacy & Starks??

Thanks for any help and good luck to all of you in your fantasy playoffs!

Comment

PPR ?
          If so I might consider going all in with the Green Bay duo.
          T Smith is a little banged up. So Steve Smith could see some extra targets today.
          Maybe also check weather for both games

Comment

no ppr, just yds and td's... thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMule View Post
              no ppr, just yds and td's... thanks!
              I think in that case I would go the Packers duo
              But do note. I'm not in any playoffs

Comment

Torrey Smith (knee) is active for Week 15 against the Jaguars.
                He's expected to start. Smith reportedly looked much better in pregame warmups than he did during the practice week, but it remains possible he's on a snap count

Eddie Lacy is active for Week 15 at Buffalo.

Comment

DeMarco Murray is undergoing Monday surgery to repair a broken bone in his left hand, but has yet to be ruled out for Week 16.
                  Murray is specifically dealing with a broken fourth metacarpal. The injury is to his non-ball carrying hand. Per reporter Todd Archer, Emmitt Smith suffered a similar injury in his playing days, and missed only one game.

Comment

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Bears will start Jimmy Clausen over Jay Cutler in Week 16 against the Lions.
                    The Bears are benching Cutler just 14 starts into his seven-year, $127 million extension. Per NFL Network's Mike Silver, coach Marc Trestman felt he could no longer start Cutler "simply to justify a contract" when his on-field play was so poor. Cutler regressed in his second season in Trestman's offense, leading the NFL in turnovers (24). Owed a fully guaranteed $15.5 million next year, the Bears' only option is to trade Cutler this offseason if they want to move on from him.

Comment

The Patriots have ruled out Julian Edelman (concussion) and LeGarrette Blount (shoulder) for Week 16 at the Jets.
                      Neither made the trip to New York.

ESPN's Ed Werder reports expectations are DeMarco Murray (hand, questionable) will play Week 16 against the Colts.
                      This report jibes with the general feeling around Cowboys' camp this week. Murray is fully expected to be active and start against the Colts, though he may lose some pass-game work to Lance Dunbar.

Comment

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports DeMarco Murray is "going to play" Sunday with a wrap on his surgically repaired hand, but the Cowboys are "nervous" about using him in pass protection.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                          NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports DeMarco Murray is "going to play" Sunday with a wrap on his surgically repaired hand, but the Cowboys are "nervous" about using him in pass protection.

Also, starting RT Doug Free is OUT and starting RG Zack Martin (ankle) is a game-time decision - so right side of the line could be out.

Comment

Demarco Murray and Zack Martin are ACTIVE for the Cowboys.

WR T.Y. Hilton is OUT for the Colts

Comment

Working...
                            X