Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nfl 2013 - Week 1 (Comp Play Winner, 7-1 Week 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck!!

Comment

this year jj

Comment

Good Luck.

Comment

Best of luck on the season......

Comment

Good luck jumper
            GUYDANIO
            PHILADELPHIA

Comment

Good Luck JJ

Comment

Good Call on Your Buffalo Play.
                GUYDANIO
                PHILADELPHIA

Comment

good call on Buffalo - crazy game.

Comment

Back on-line, sorry for any inconvenience to the 2 people that bought passes Sunday. Here were all my plays for yesterday...

$300 Buffalo +11 $WINNER$ (+300)
                    $500 New England/Buffalo over 49.5 NFL Total of the Week Just saw where EJ Manuel returned to practice today, and that is all I need to know to be convinced he is ready to play week 1. The Bills are working on a fast-paced Oregon Duck type offense this pre-season, I saw them twice with Manuel running it and it look like the most improved offense in the league. I was shocked when the Bills drafted him, as were most people. From what I saw in the pre-season games, they knew what they were doing. The Patriots defense has weaknesses against the pass and Manuel has the big arm to take advantage of it. The Patriots meanwhile have been running the NFL's fastest version of the "hurry up offense" for 2 years running. In 2 games against Buffalo last year the Pats put up 52 and 37 points, and I expect more of the same here. This should be the highest scoring of all week 1 matchups. I am not the only one thinking this trust me, this line will move, get it quickly if you can. Just an hour ago the line went back up to 49.5 after plummeting when Manuel got hurt. LOSER (-550)

$500 Tennessee +7 NFL Play of the Week $WINNER$ (+500)

$400 New Orleans -3 $WINNER$ (+400)

$300 San Francisco -4.5 $WINNER$ (+300)

$400 Dallas -3 (-120) $WINNER$ (+400)

I have a $300 play going tonight, and I also highly recommend taking a hard look at playing Philadelphia tonight.
                    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Wow, nice start!!

Comment

JJ have a great season!
                        Vincent

Comment

Nice Day JJ
                          GUYDANIO
                          PHILADELPHIA

Comment

Nice job JJ.Thought that was gonna be an easy over when they were on 38 with almost a whole 1/2 to go. That NE fumble on the goal line killed it.

Studplayr

Comment

Gesh, guy can't even sweep the board. What a hack

Great start to the year buddy.
                              No, sir, I have no experience but I am a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. Id like to put more in that jar. That is where you come in.

Comment

Heading out the door to work, here is my play tonight...

Monday September 9th, 2013

$300 Philadelphia/Washington over 50.5 Very confident RGIII will be playing and I wanted to make sure I got this number before the line moved higher. I have seen 51 at some books, hopefully you can get 50.5 at yours. Make no mistake about it, Chip Kelly is an offensive genius. He wants Mike Vick making as many snaps as they can and the Eagles offense has looked fantastic with either Vick or Foles in charge during the preseason. Their defense on the other hand is still going to suck. They allowed more points than just 3 NFL teams last year and the faster pace will only expose them to more of the same. Las Vegas is obviously expecting what I am with this total posted, last season's meetings saw numbers of 45.5 and 46. Getting ahead of the curve so to speak, we will look to play the over on Eagles' games early in the season whenever the situation looks right. $WINNER$ (+300)
                                "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
                                X